Chapter 33: Planning with Iron

Sabine was sobbing. Thrawn had Ezra. Yup. He was definitely dead.

Her one true love.

Her fiancé.

Her everything.

Her daylight

Her night

Her sunrise

Her sunset

The joy during her sorrow

The sunshine of her day

He was gone....

A/N okay you get the feels I'll stop XD

Sabine sobbed louder and could hardly speak into the comm.

"EZRA!" She sobbed "Don't hurt him! Please!" She begged.

Thrawn laughed cruelly "I was going to offer a trade. You're quite the trouble for the Empire. You're explosives seem to be the main cause of trouble...." he said, sounding smug.

"Just tell me what you want!" Sabine said, still sobbing.

"You." Thrawn spoke, venom dripping.

Sabine heard Ezra's screams "No Sabine! You can't! Just let me-" and then they were cut off.

"You have 4 hours to decide. You either turn yourself in, and he is set free, or he dies a slow painful death." Thrawn said, in a tone in which you could hear the cruelty.

"I'll do it" Sabine said, without hesitation.

Everyone in the Ghost could hear Ezra's muffled pleas, before the comm shut abruptly.

"Sabine you can't!" Hera protested. "It's likely a trap! And even if it isn't you can't just trade yourself!"

"What choice do I have? Ezra will die if I don't! I....I can't let myself live with that" Sabine said, still crying.

"We could always call in the Iron Squadron..." Kanan suggested.

"That's actually not a bad idea" Zeb stated, kinda surprised.

"Yea for once you don't want to call the Empire!" Hera said.

"Well that was my second option." Kanan said, crossing his arms.

"The EMPIRE is the one who has Ezra!" Sabine said, shouting at Kanan.

"Oh yea that's right." Kanan said, remembering.

The others all facepalmed.

A short time later, the squadron was all there.

The plan was to send Sabine in, led by Mart (he would be going undercover as an imperial officer, although he was young)

The other two would be standing by, ready to blow up the explosives set by Sabine.

With this distraction, Mart, and Sabine would attack the guards (they would wait until Ezra was there for the prisoner transfer) and then grab Ezra and get out of there.

It would be VERY risky, but to Sabine, it was worth the risk, if it meant saving Ezra.

Everyone was in place, and as the Ghost docked with the Imperial transport, Sabine hoped with all her might, that this wouldn't go wrong...

Hey guys! Yes I know I'm so inactive with writing this XD I'm just literally writing this whenever I have my creative moments (like tonight 😂) but expect another chapter soon after this Saturday's episode! I hope you all are enjoying! Mwah! ~Jade R 💜💜