Chapter 8: The Darkside

Ezra was fed up

Ezra was fed up.

He was very pleased that him and Sabine were going on their very first date this weekend, but he was fed up with the others.

Always "awww so cute" "awwww you two are adorable"

He was sick of it.

And I mean really sick of it.

He wanted OUT and he wanted out now.

After a huge session of Hera ranting on about how she could make the *best wedding dress* for Sabine, Ezra had had enough.

"That's IT." He said, causing the others to look at him with surprise.

"Just-just stop! I'm sick of this! You guys are just...just...just crazy!"

Sabine looked at him in shock.

Ezra stormed out of the ship.

Kanan started to call after him, but Hera shushed him.

"Let him be Kanan" Hera said.

"I'll go talk to him" Sabine said, and she went outside.

Outside, she found Ezra sitting in the grass.

He looked different. His usual happy expression was replaced by one of anger.

In all honesty, Sabine was quite afraid.

"Ezra....please what's wrong?" She asked soothingly.

"Everything! They just won't shut up! It's getting on my nerves! I just UGH!!!" Ezra shouted

"Yes but-" Sabine tried to say

"I honestly just want them to die!" Ezra was MAD.

Sabine was shocked at the words he had spoken.

This was not the Ezra she knew.

Not even Ezra angry.

This was something else.

This was the dark side.

She had known that Ezra was very easily annoyed-this could lead him to the dark side....too easily.

Ezra continued to rant. He wasn't himself at all. Sabine knew something had to be done. She knew something had to be done now.

"Ezra. Do you love me?" She asked

"What kind of question is that? Obviously I love you." He said annoyed.

She gasped. He was almost... possessed. She remembered Kanan saying awhile back, that if someone is very angry, they can become possessed by the dark side. They won't be able to control anything. She ran to get Kanan.

After a long explanation Kanan knew it was true. But the question was-how do you get someone out of this state?

Well, it wasn't easy.

Kanan said there was only one known way.

Shock.

And so that's how the plan began.

After a huge discussion of various ideas (including another ridiculous idea by Kanan, involving the empire, to which Hera just walked away...) they had their plan.

Sabine would die.

Okay not really die, but Ezra wouldn't know that. The plan was, is that her ship would be *shot down*. There would be an explosive and she'd be found *dead*. Hopefully it would shock Ezra into his normal state.

Hopefully.

And so it went into motion. Sabine flew the ship and it was *shot down*

"Ezra..Sabine was...in that ship" Hera said.

He looked at her.

He didn't say a word for

One beat

Two beats

And then his face softened.

A look of fear overtook him.

He ran to the field calling for Sabine.

He found her seemingly lifeless.

"NO!!!!" He shouted, tears rolling down his face.

"I-I'm sorry" he sobbed.

"I'm so so sorry."

"I love you....please!" He cried

"Finally! I thought you'd be acting like this forever." Sabine opened her eyes smiling.

"Wait...this was...a trick?" Ezra said surprised

"You were clearly possessed by the dark side, without knowing it. This was the only way." Sabine stated

"I think my idea involving the Empire would've worked too!" Kanan said, crossing his arms

Once again Hera just walked away.

"What plan was that?" Ezra asked

Zeb shook his head "don't even ask"

And so Ezra was back to his old self.

And the insane shippers continued with "when's the wedding?" Non stop every day.

Sabine hugged Ezra "I was so worried I lost you. The real you." She said

"I'll learn not to get so worked up....I don't want to be possessed like that again. I don't want to lose you either" Ezra said.

Next chapter: Ezra and Sabine finally go on their date! Will the crazy sabezra shippers ruin the night? 😂 find out!

Thanks so much for reading!!! ~Jade