Chapter 35: The dress

Ezra had recovered from the last mission, and now they could finish planning the wedding.

Or so they thought.

Kanan was obsessing over the *ring* he had found for Sabine.

"It's so amazing! I found it without even having to contact the Empire for advice!" He bragged.

"Wait...did you call the EMPIRE for help picking out my wedding ring?!" Hera asked, as she facepalmed.

"Yea! Turns out Thrawn ships us both. He said he watched the wedding from his Star Destroyer." Kanan said totally normal.

"......o....k?" Hera said more like a question, as she thought how creepy that is.

Sabine needed to pick her dress still, and Ezra was busy fussing over his hair.

Sabine kept telling him that if anyone needed to obsess over hair it was her....

Ezra ignored that though and was still messing with it.

Zeb was out on a romantic stroll with Chopper.

Mart was over staring at the wedding rings that Ezra had bought (and was still trying to decide which one to give to Sabine)

"IS THAT A 20 CARET DIAMOND?!" He kept asking.

"ITS 3 CARETS!" Ezra said shaking his head.

"WHAT ABOUT THIS IS THAT A 20 CARET DIAMOND?" Mart shouted.

"Oh for kriffs sake...." Ezra said STILL fixing his hair.

Hera walked away from Kanan (he was still saying how Thrawn watched the wedding and she was actually freaked out) so she went with Sabine to go find a wedding dress.

Sabine loved every single dress. It was hard for her to pick just one...

But that's when she saw it.

Hera held up a dress and that's when Sabine knew it was the one for her.

This was the dress:

(A/N you don't even know how happy I was to find a paint splatter wedding dress

(A/N you don't even know how happy I was to find a paint splatter wedding dress...)

Sabine fell in love and purchased it right away. They also bought a bridesmaid dress for Hera which was:

OMFG I feel like Hera would look beautiful in this 😍😍 okay moving on

Hera loved her bridesmaid dress and was so excited for the wedding.

They went home to find Mart still asking if every ring was 20 carets.

Ezra walked up to Sabine and got down on one knee.

"Sabine Wren" he began as he slid the ring on her finger to check the fitting.

Sabine blushed.

"I hope you love the ring....it took awhile for me to choose.

Sabine looked down at the beautiful diamond on her finger and then smiled at Ezra.

"I don't love the ring." She said while still smiling.

"If you don't I can get another-" Ezra started when Sabine cut him off.

"I love you." Sabine stated and then pulled Ezra into a kiss.

Look at me I updated! I gotta thank builtonhope for inspiring me. Anyway sabezra wedding soon yay! Thanks so much for reading everyone!!!! 💜