Chapter 22: The wedding

It was Kanan and Heras wedding day

Sabine had gotten the bridesmaid dress and had helped Hera pick out a wedding dress.

Ezra had gotten an actual ring and then helped Kanan with his suit.

Zeb also got a suit and helped Kanan.

Chopper got a special little tie and had secretly made a sign that said "Kanera for Life".

Sabine had also made the food.

The wedding was now ready.

It was being held on Lothal-on top of a small mountain, overlooking some fields.

It was a beautiful spot.

Ezra, being a Jedi, would be performing the vows, and would lift the rings with the force.

And now it was nearly time for the wedding to begin.

Hera was in her room getting ready with the help of Sabine.

Ezra, and Zeb, wore typical suits, while Kanan was able to find an old Jedi formal robe-so he wore that.

Hera was wearing this:

And Sabine was wearing this:

They looked beautiful, and they were sure that Kanan and Ezra would think so too

And they did.

Ezra gasped as he saw Sabine step out of The Ghost with her long formal dress. She was even  more stunning than usual. Ezra now wished he was the one getting married-and too Sabine.

Meanwhile, seeing Ezra all dressed up in his suit nearly made Sabine start staring and stop walking. He was so handsome. She too secretly wished she was marrying Ezra right now.

Kanan smiled seeing Sabine. His *daughter* was looking beautiful. He was proud seeing her grow up.

And then he saw her.

Hera stepped out of the Ghost wearing her beautiful white gown.

She was stunning-no that wasn't even a fair term-more like drop dead gorgeous in his eyes.

Even though he couldn't *see*, he could imagine through the force. It gave him the option to *see* the ones he loved.

He couldn't believe he was so lucky to be able to marry a women like her. A strong, loyal Twi'lek that never gave up. The best pilot in possibly the entire galaxy-and the one he loved more than anything.

Hera stepped up to Kanan at the makeshift alter (it was made out of sticks that Sabine had painted white, and then covered with red roses) and held his hands.

She whispered *I love you Kanan* and he replied *I love you too Hera*.

Ezra began saying the wedding speech while Kanan and Hera just started at eachother. Chopper was ready to throw up the *Kanera forever* flag in the background, as soon as they both kissed.

Zeb stood by Kanan as Best Lassat.

Sabine stood by Hera as Maid of Honor.

Ezra carried the rings through the air via force, and once both rings were placed on their fingers, Ezra spoke the final words.

"Kanan Jarrus, do you take Hera Syndulla to be your wife?"

"I do." Kanan said, smiling at Hera.

Ezra then turned to Hera.

"Hera Syndulla, do you take Kanan Jarrus to be your husband?"

She paused.

Everyone was still.

Kanan looked scared.

And then...

"Yes. Yes a thousand times YES! I do!" Hera said, nearly squealing in delight.

Kanan let out a sigh of relief and smiled.

"Then I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now ki-" Ezra started, but stopped as he saw Kanan and Hera already kissing.

Sabine and Zeb Cheered.

Ezra smiled and walked toward Sabine, and hugged her.

Chopper put up the "Kanera Forever" sign and everyone laughed.

Kanan and Hera finally saw it and also laughed.

It had happened.

It had actually happened.

Kanan and Hera were married.

Thanks so much for waiting guys! How'd you like this chapter? I was fangirling over kanera 😂😂😂 I want this I happen for real so bad 😂😂 next chapter you'll see some Sabezra and maybe some drama 😏😂 stay tuned! Oh also I'm a little busy this weekend but it will be out sometime this weekend. I promise! Thanks so much for being patient guys! I luv you all so much! Also check out my Instagram @ sabine_wren_rebels. I post updates on this and other Star Wars stuff! (And fun randomness!) Luv you all! Mwah! ~Jade R