Zosan

Ok so this is the first yaoi I've ever written and so I would really appreciate it if you could comment and tell me if it was good or not thanx hope you enjoy

Zoro's pov
Is it possible to love someone this much,is it possible to want someone so much,I want him yet I know it's wrong.

I was sat on the deck watching as he flirted with Nami and robin I could feel the jealously building I tried to hold it back but I couldn't, so I walked straight up to him turned him around and spoke "I'm in love with you" And then I kissed him.

When I pulled away I saw a small blush on his face and I smirked happily knowing I that I could have that effect on him, then I walked away and took my original place on deck and just acted like nothing happened even though everyone on the ship was staring at me like I was an alien, except for ussop who looked at me with a small smile I returned the smile.

He knew my feelings for sanji and he was the one I always spoke to about my feelings, "hey ussop come with me" I said standing Ussop and I left while sanji was still stood there in a trance.

Me and ussop went the men's rooms and started talking "oh my Kami I can't believe I kissed him and said I love him, I'm such an idiot. How could you let me do that." Ussop looked taken back but then said with smile "you had to do this sooner or later and I wasn't going to stop you I'm your friend and I will always be here for you."

"Thank you ussop I really couldn't ask for better friend but what do you think he's going to do what if what if he rejects me or even Worse leaves the crew because he felt awkward here." I started to rant now scared of what was going to happen, ussop walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder then said "he'd be an idiot if he didn't love you and you know no one in this crew would let him leave and they wouldn't let you leave either. Now grow a pair and go speak to the guy go."

"Thanks" I said then walked out to the deck to see sanji standing there looking out at the ocean, he looked absolutely stunning the way the sea reflected in his eyes the way the moonlight lit up his face, he was breath taking, "you know if you lean to far over you'll fall." I said jokingly when he looked up he seemed to freeze then he relaxed, "why did you kiss me?" He asked "I already told you why I'm in love with you."

I replied annoyed I already told him this,"yeah you've said that but why all we do is argue." He said in a sad voice that just made my heart break "I'm in love with you because I love everything about you. I love the way when we're fighting you look like we're the only two people alive, I love the fact that you would never hit a woman not matter what, I love the way you look when I annoy you or when I've drank all the boos, I love the way you always look like an angel no matter what and I love you because your you." I said then looked down kinda embarrassed.

When he didn't say anything I got worried so I lifted my head to see sanji crying "why are you crying?" I asked softly "because you've ruined everything I was happy ignoring my feelings for you pretending like there wasn't anything between us, then you go and kiss me and even worse than that you said you love me you stupid moss head." He whispered but I still heard him "wait you have feelings for me" I said hopeful that he might want to be with me "yes I do have feelings for you but I can't be with you, I mean have you ever heard of a gay pirate before and I mean come on you won't be able to reach your dream if your dating a man." He said sadly.

"who does it matter who I date or who I love as long as I have the strength and skill to become the greatest. This is the Pirate era no cares if you gay or straight, as long as your strong enough to fight they don't care. And do I look like care what other people think. Listen I'll tell you something important, when I want something I always get it, whether it's a sword,boos,or a person I like I always get it so get used to it." I said walking closer to him.

When I was finally in front of him I kissed him with as much passion as possible,when I pulled away I looked into his eyes and said "I want you. I love you. Please be with me" "ok" he replied "ok?" I asked not understanding "ok I will be with you.jeez your an idiot." I smiled and brought him close kissing gently again before hugging him.