Laxus x gajeel (a little lucy x levy)

I'm currently stood in a closet making out with laxus "we need to stop this" I said pushing him away "why" he asked stepping back "because I'm dating levy and no matter how I feel about you i can't hurt her again" I said breathing heavily just thinking about how hurt she would be if she found out that I had feeling for someone else "what about me and my feelings for you" he asked almost shouting "I'm sorry I really am, I just can't do this to her, I love her I really do but the way I love you is different" "what do you mean different" he asked looking at me almost calmly "I love levy she's a rountine she's safe" I said before I could continue laxus beat me to it "but I'm not" "no your dangerous, I never know what your thinking or what your next move is going to be, with you I risk getting hurt." I said sitting down on a wooden box "I wouldn't hurt you and you know I wouldn't" he said softly "I know but I can't hurt her" "but you can hurt me" he asked looking at me, I hung my head low "no I don't want to hurt you but I can't leave levy." I said fighting back the tears "you know I love you and I'm notgiving up that easily" he said bending down and kissing cheek before walking "I love you two" I muttered.

Levy pov
I stood next to the door shocked gajeel loves laxus, but gajeel won't be with him because of me I heard the door open so I ran and hid around the corner "I know your there levy so come out" laxus said quietly I walked out "how much of that did you hear" "most of it" "I love him" laxus said looking down at me "so do I" why do I feel like I'm lying no I love gajeel "do you really" he asked the way he looked at me made me feel like he could see through me "I think you love him more like family, I'm not good with the whole feelings thing but I can tell you I'm in love with him, and if you don't love him let him go" he said walking away.
I needed to speak to someone I know I love him but in what way, I sighed then started on my way to Lucy's house, when I got there I knocked on the door she answered the door only wearing a towel she had one wrapped around her body then another wrapped around her hair I looked away blushing "what's up" she asked smiling brightly "Can I come in" I asked Lucy moved aside so I could walk in "gajeel is in love with laxus and laxus loves gajeel but won't date laxus because he doesn't want to hurt me, and I'm not sure about my feelings for gajeel." I said quickly "what" she asked shocked "gajeel and laxus, i never seen that one coming." She said shocked "but I can see it." "What do you mean" "don't you see the way they look at each other, their touches last just a little to long like when they look at each other." She said I looked up at her shocked "oh shit I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that." She said apologetically "no it's fine I just need your help to sort out my feelings about gajeel" "do you have feelings for someone else" she asked me seriously I looked up at her and at that moment I realised how beautiful she was "I-I think so" while looking at her I thought about all the time we've spent together, I think my feelings for Lucy are stronger then friendship, I leaned up and gently pushed my lips against Lucy's I slowly closed my eyes and I felt fireworks, after a few seconds she kissed back, I jumped back shocked "levy, how do you feel about me" "I think I like you more than a friend. But I need to go" I said quickly "wait, what? Why?" "Because I need to tell him how I feel and that I kissed someone else."

Gajeels pov
I was walking down the road people moved out of the way when they seen me "guess they must still be scared of me." I thought I sighed "hey gajeel" someone shouted I stopped and turned around "hey levy, we need to talk" I said seriously "I think so too" she said looking up at me equally serious "let's go to the guild, and do this there." She suggested "ok" I said, we started walking towards the guild and stopped just outside the doors "listen i need to tell you something but before I do I need you to promise me you won't be angry" she said I tilted my head to side the in confusion "ok" "I kissed Lucy" she said then ran inside the guild, everyone inside looked at me confused, I ignored all the stares and walked over to where levy was sitting "I wasn't sure about my feelings for you, so I went and spoke to Lucy and she was there and I kissed and I think I really like her." She said not looking up at me she kissed Lucy she likes Lucy, does this mean she didn't love me like that "I think I love you like a bestfriend more than a l-lover" she blushing while saying lover "that's erm ok, I think you want to be with Lucy then you should be with her, don't worry about me I'm a big boy I can handle myself" I said looking down at her "gajeel I know that you and laxus have a thing" she said now looking at me I looked at her speechless "i know you like him, and I want you to know that if you want to go with him then do it" "let me get this right, your breaking up with me because you don't love me, you kissed Lucy, and think that me and laxus like each other. Do I have this right" I asked looking at her she nodded her head "yeah" "ok well I hope you and Lucy end up happy together" I said i was about to stand when she grabbed my arm "I was there when you and him were in the closet, I heard you. You love but won't date him because of me, but just do it you love him he loves you" she said smiling I looked around the guild searching for laxus I found him sitting at the bar doing shots with cana "fuck it" I said to myself I walked over to them "laxus" i said he turned around and looked at me I grabbed the front of his shirt and smashed our lips together he kissed back instantly, we stayed like for a few minutes just kissing until we both pulled back for air "what about levy" he asked licking lips, "it's over" I said leaning down and pecking his lips "how do you know I still want this, I mean you did reject me" he said looking up at me playfully "if you don't want this then I can go." I said removing my hands from his shirt "I'm joking" he said grabbing my wrist and pulling me back to him "you better not make me regret this" I said jokingly "I'll try my best" he said kissing me.