Laxus x gajeel x natsu

Laxus's POV
I was sat at the bar drinking when nastu walked up to me "laxus do you know about like mating and stuff" I looked at him shocked "umm yeah I guess why?" I asked slowly.

"Well I want a mate and I like someone and umm yeah" he said blushing "who is it?" "g-gajeel" I looked "sorry that isn't going to work out" he looked at me and pouted "why?" I looked at him and smirked "because me and him have already mated sorry."

"I will get him" he said seriously, I stood up and walked up to gajeel "hey gajeel" I said smiling he turned around then gave me a small smile " hey sparky what's up?" i leaned down and kissed him he kissed back immediately, I wrapped my arms around his waist and he wrapped his arms around my neck we pulled away after awhile both Panting.

"I love you" he he leaning up and pecking my lips "I love you too" I said I sat down at the table he was stood near and pulled him down with me "you know nastu's staring at you" I whispered in his ear "why?" he whispered back looking over to where nastu was "he came over to me before saying he wanted to mate with you" he turned around and looked surprised.

"please tell me you told him I'm already mated to you" he whispered back to me "of course I did, I'm yours and your mine and I'm not gonna let anybody try and take you away from me" I said resting my head on his shoulder "I'm tired" I said nuzzling my head into his shoulder "let's go home" he said with a chuckle, he stood up and pulled me with him.

We walked back home still holding hands when we got home we went straight to bed. I pulled him down with me and wrapped him in my arms "don't ever leave me" I said almost asleep "I would never leave you as long as you don't leave me" "never" I said falling asleep.

We slept through the day and night until the next morning. I woke up realising that gajeel had left before me, I sighed finally hearing the banging on my door I walked down the stairs and answered the door levy stood there panting "gajeel needs help you need to go to the guild now" "what happened?" I asked trying to keep my calm "Natsu" was all she got to say before I started running off to the guild.

when I got there I saw gajeel pushed against the wall next to the doors of the guild and nastu pressed against him as I got closer I could see the tears on gajeel's face.

I ran up to Natsu span him around and hit him he went flying "gajeel are you ok?" I asked letting my face soften he looked at me with a tear stained face then hugged me I started running my hand through his hair.

"it's ok, I'll be right back ok just stay here" I said unwrapping myself from him he looked at me then nodded I walked over to where nastu now stood and gave him a glare that could make Satan piss himself "you come near gajeel again and I will kill you" I said punching him he went through a couple trees and I walked of back to gajeel he was now sat against the wall I walked over sat next to him "are you alright" I asked he put his head on my shoulder "I feel sick" he said "come on let's go in the guild and you get you a drink" I said standing up I offered my hand and he took it.

"ok but do you really want to go in there dressed like that?" I looked down and finally realised I was only wearing shorts and my shoes "oh well does it matter" i said walking toward the guild until gajeel stopped me "yes it does I don't want them seeing what's mine" he said pulling me towards our home "what did you do to him?" gajeel asked "I just said that if he came near you again it wouldn't be pretty.....kinda" he looked at me then laughed "I really love you" "I love you too" I said gently kissing his lips, "tag your it" he said running away I stood there shocked "way to ruin the mood" I shouted playfully running after him I caught up to him then tackled him to the grass "your stuck with me now" I whispered in his ear "that's fine with me" he said pressing his lips against mine.