Zoro x luffy

Zoro's pov
I woke up hearing quiet sobs. I got out of my hammock and looked around until my eyes landed on my captain, I walked over to his hammock and shook him gently "luffy" I said softly he looked up at me with a tear stained face "are you ok" I asked Luffy shook his head still crying "come with me"i said holding my hand out he stared at it for a few seconds before finally taking it.

We walked out to the front deck and sat down me pulling luffy into my lap, "now tell me what's wrong" I said stroking his back trying to calm him down. With his head buried into my chest he started speaking "its aces death. The feeling of his blood on my body, the hole in his chest. I remember it all." He said crying.

"It's going to be alright. Nothing like that will ever happen again. I promise" I said putting my finger under chin and lifting it looking him in the eye. 'He has such beautiful eyes' I thought getting lost in them, I was so lost I didn't even realise that we were both leaning in until our lips touched, we sat there for a while just kissing.

After a while we pulled away "luffy we should go to sleep." I said resting my head on his, "but I don't want to go back to sleep" luffy said pouting "how about me and you stay out here tonight then. I'll be right back" I said lifting luffy of my lap and I stood up then started walking towards our room, when I got there I got a blanket and then walked back out and walked over to luffy.

I sat down then pulled Luffy into my lap again, and pulled the blanket around us "go to sleep now ok, I won't let anything happen to you." I said kissing his forehead "I've missed you" he said before falling asleep, I put my head back and look up at the full moon, after a few seconds I feel myself start to drift of into a deep sleep.

The next morning I woke up with something heavy on my chest, I opened my eyes and looked down to see luffy curled into a ball on my chest, I put one arm under his legs and the other around his back before picking him up bridle style and started walking to our room until nami seen us "zoro what are you doing with luffy" she said standing in front of us "we-" "were dating" luffy said cutting me of, nami looked at shocked then sighed "if you two are going to be together again please be a little quieter this time." She said walking away.

"So we're dating now are we" I said looking down at him with a smirk he looked up at me smiling "yep Your mine and I'm yours" he said kissing my cheek "now of to the kitchen I'm hungry" he said "fine" I said sighing.

I walk to the kitchen with luffy still in my arms, when we got there I kicked the door open and put luffy down on a chair "thank you" he said kissing my cheek, I stood up straight to see everyone staring at us "what's going on" Sanji said "were dating" I said using luffy's answer they looked at us then laughed "even after 2 years you still feel the same" Sanji said "yep" luffy said with a mouth full of food "don't talk with your mouth full" I said sitting next to him "give me some sake" I said "get of your lazy and get it yourself" sanji shouted me "shitty cook" I said standing up and grabbing a bottle of sake and then sitting back down.
"Zoro stay with me tonight." Luffy asked "of course. Always and forever" I replied taking his hand in mine "let's stay and watch the stars for a bit" luffy said looking up "I love you" I said snaking my arms around "I love you too zoro" he said resting his head on my chest.