Gajeel x laxus

Fairy tail decided to have a training camp on an island somewhere.  When they got there people had to share rooms but they didn't get to chose but they had to pick a name out of a hat and that's how it began.
Laxus pov
I went up to the hat and picked out a name, I was so shocked I had to share a room with gajeel "come on Child tell us who your with" master shouted looking at me with a smug look, I cleared my throat then spoke "gajeel" I acted like it didn't bother me then went and sat back down at the bar,everyone in the room was looking except gajeel he just sat there drinking like nothing happened. Lucy had to share with kana,Wendy with Ezra,nastu with gray and elfman,levy and Mira, juvia with lisana. The training camp started tomorrow so today we had to pack and get ready. I went home and started packing, after finishing packing I went to sleep thinking about the training camp. The next day I set of to the train station and I was last there everyone already had seats and they were all nearly taken so I sat next to gajeel,he didn't care though I think he was sleeping,when the train started I put my headphones in and closed my eyes to try and forget about my motion sickness, I started dozing of but I jolted awake when I felt something heavy land on my shoulder I looked down to see gajeel's head lay on my shoulder,he looked so peaceful and defenceless, I closed my again and eventually fell asleep, I woke up when someone hit my arm "hey sparky wake up were here." I knew it was gajeel because of that stupid nickname I just opened my eyes and got up. When we got to the hotel gramps gave us our Keyes for the rooms then told us too meet him outside in the morning, it was already 11 at night. When we got there and went in I looked around and noticed one double bed, I went and put my stuff down on one of the sets of draws, when I turned around gajeel was getting changed, I turned around trying to hide the blush on my face, after a few minutes I got changed into a pair of pj bottoms and got in bed next to gajeel,after a few minutes I fell asleep. The next morning I woke up to something in my arms and something laying on my chest I looked down to see my arms around gajeel and his head laying on my chest like it was a pillow he started moving then brought his hand up to feel my chest after he felt it for a moment then he jolted up and I jumped surprised at the sudden motion "what the hell are you doing" I asked tired, I rolled over checking what time it was "oh crap we need to go like right now so hurry up were late" I said quickly changing and running out the with gajeel but when we were the last ones there, gajeel walked over to levy and I went over to freed,Bixlow,and evergreen then master started speaking "today we're going to be starting our training you can go where you want do whatever training you like but I will be watching to make sure that none of you slack of. We will train until the sun down now go" he shouted as soon as he said that I seen gajeel heading over to the water, and I started to run laps around the island after about 5 laps I started on my magic training.
At sundown everyone went in for food "who wants to fight" nastu shouted hyped up of course gajeel had to respond "I'll fight you just don't run away crying when I kick your ass" he shouted just as ready as nastu for a fight "if you two fight this won't be fun anymore and this place will end up destroyed" I said bored wishing this was over so I could sleep,before either of them could speak it started raining really bad "there's going to be a storm" I mumbled gajeel obviously hearer me because he looked at me with a shocked exasperation but there was another emotion mixed in there but I couldn't read it he looked away then spoke "I'm going to out" the whole guild looked at him shocked then nastu spoke "you realise that you attract lighting right" "yes I know that idiot but it's apart of my training" he spoke then walked out.
Gajeel's pov
I went outside and prepared "this is going to hurt" I said out loud to my self i went to the beach and sat down crossed legged I put my hands together and started to concentrate I started to raise my magical power, the lighting started to strike closer and closer until it finally hit me I bit my lip so that I didn't cry out in pain after a few second the lighting stopped and I stayed concentrated tiring not to think about the pain and that's how I stayed for for 2 hours keeping my magical power steady and never breaking my concentration, after a while the pain became to much but I never made a sound, then I limped back inside by now everyone was asleep so I didn't have to deal with people asking me about where I went, why I've got cuts, or anything,when I finally got to my room I walked in and was shocked to see the lights were already on and laxus pacing in the middle of the room,he must of heard the door go because he stopped in his tracks and looked at me "yo sparky what's up" I spoke like nothing is happening, his raked my body then looked back at my face with a mixture of worry,anger,and there was a emotion in his eyes that I couldn't read,before he could speak I walked in the bathroom then shut and locked the door behind me I turned the shower on then stripped out of my wet turn clothes and steeped into the shower at first it stung because of the deep cuts all over my body but soon the hot water became relaxing i let my head hang as the water fell against my back and all I could see was blood it didn't bother me but it surprised me how much blood I lost after cleaning my body,hair,and my I cuts I steeped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist then walked into the bedroom to get dressed, by now laxus was sat on the bed his head in his hands, I looked at him for a moment then went to the drawers to get a pair of boxers,a shirt,and some pj-bottoms when I found them I let the towel drop and pulled the pair of boxers on then the bottoms and finally the shirt I walked over and sat next to laxus on the bed, he looked up at and then looked away and got under the covers, that night I fell asleep wondering why he was so pissed.
Laxus's PoV
How could I worry about that idiot I know he can take care himself he's one of the strongest people in the guild and I'm worried about him, I'm so stupid, I'm having feelings for him when I shouldn't I don't know what these feelings are but I don't want to know.
I woke up early that morning and went for a walk I started thinking about things like what to do about my feeling for gajeel I decided that I'm going to ignore him I won't look at him I won't talk to him and my feelings will go away I'm sure of also it's not like we talk that much anyway so it will be fine. I started training to take my mind of everything that's happened and before I knew it it was dark already it looked like there was going to be another storm tonight so I'm guessing that gajeel will be out again I sighed then went back to my room in the way there I bumped into gajeel he looked up at me then carried on walking. I went back to the room and had a shower when I came out I got dressed and went to bed, but I couldn't sleep I lay hoping that sleep would come over me but it didn't, after an hour I got up and decided to read a book on Magic I know it's boring but I couldn't think of something to do that would me sleepy,I fell asleep after I got about half through the book. I woke up the next morning confused I was lay in bed alone gajeel mustn't of came back last night. I sa down on the bed thinking, I miss waking up to him in my arms. I need to stop thinking things like this, I need to get rid of these feelings as fast as possible and everything will go back to normal I'll hate him he will hate and we won't talk, and that is how it should be, but it's not and even though I don't want to admit these feeling I have for him I don't think they will be easy to get rid, I got dressed and headed down to the entrance getting ready to start training I'm not having breakfast this morning, I started stretching then walked out and started to jog around the island I did this twice then started working on my speed I used my lighting speed to go to the other side of the island and back again. I went to the highest point on the island and started to meditate,I let all the thoughts leave my mind, after about 3 hours of mediating I stood and went back to the hotel to eat, after I ate I went back to my room, I walked in and seen gajeel sleeping on the bed, he looked so peaceful I leant down and kissed him then went to bathroom for a shower.
Gajeel's pov
I haven't really spoke to anyone in a while, all I do is train and sleep, I eat just not that much, I sleep during the day and train at night,I started to lift weights,do laps, and do different type of training with my magic like trying to concentrate my magic for long periods of time and it's helping at first it made me really tiered but now it's not as bad.
I just woke up when someone came into the room I just lay there because I didn't want to talk to anyone not yet anyway, I knew it was laxus because of the heavy footsteps,he walked over to the bed and kissed me I was frozen I didn't know what to I waited until I heard the bathroom door shut then I got up and walked out of the room I went to my favourite spot on the island there was a mountain and it was pretty high up, it had a nice view and it was where I went to meditate, when I got there I sat down and let all thoughts leave my mind, I was calm,comfortable, I could sense everything around me. I wasn't surprised when master showed up " why are you doing this alone" he asked sitting down "i don't want to get distracted, I came here to train and get stronger, strong enough to protect the people I care about. I'm fed up of seeing the people I care about getting hurt and not being able to do anything about it. And I won't speak or see anyone till I gain that strength." I spoke master just sighed then stood up "just make sure you get enough sleep and eat plenty" he said before leaving. After he left I powered up to my shadow iron dragon slaying mode and stayed like that for as long as possible. I passed out after a few hours when I woke up someone was sat next to me after a moment of silence laxus started to speak "gramps told me what you said" "why'd he tell you of all people, I thought he would of told Levy" I said sighing I didn't like being this close to him it made my body feel hot and wired, I don't like this stupid felling I want it to go away, I was brought out of my thoughts when laxus started speaking "gramps thought I could talk to you about how it's not healthy to be alone all time and how messed up your sleeping pattern is" I sighed "I'm fine ok, now please will you leave your distracting me" I said and as soon as I saw the smirk on face I regretted saying
a word "so I'm a distraction" "yes you so leave or I will" I said standing up getting ready to leave but before I could laxus grabbed my arm bent down and whispered in my ear "I've missed waking up to you in my arms" as he said this I blushed "you look cute when you blush" he said I leaned up and kissed him he stood still for moment before kissing me back. I pulled away then spoke " I think I'll come to bed tonight" I said walking of towards the hotel.
----------------------------------------------
Ok so that was a terrible ending but I kinda lost the interest to finish it. But it could've been worse