Untitled Part 23

"Makoto will you help me something please?" Haru asked from his place on the bench "yeah sure what is it?" Makoto asked walking over and sitting down next to Haru "I like Rin and I need to tell him but I don't know how" Haru replied bluntly "oh, well that's easy just tell him bluntly, it's obvious he feels the same way" Makoto replied giving Haru a fake smile "It's not something that I can say bluntly" Haru bit out annoyed "sorry, why don't you ask him to come over and revise, then hint at the idea and if you think he likes the idea ask him" Makoto suggested.

Haru was about to say something then stopped when Rin and Sousuke showed up "Rin, do you wanna come mine and revise since we have exams coming up?" Haru blurted out, Rin looked surprised "yeah sure, do you wanna go after you change?" Rin asked looking at Haru's shorts "yeah I'll just be a minute" he said rushing to the changing room "you coming with us Makoto?" Rin asked finally remembering that he was there "no, I'm going to the library I need to borrow a few books" Makoto replied with a smile "you look pale" Sousuke said looking at Makoto's face "now that you mention it he does. Do you feel ill?" Rin asked less excited and more worried.

"I'm fine there's no need to worry" Makoto replied with a smile it wasn't a lie he didn't feel ill, Sousuke brought his head down and rested it on Makoto's now dry forehead "you have a fever," Sousuke said looking into Makoto's eye's before taking a small step back "I'll be fine" Makoto replied again "you should take better care of yourself Tachibana" Sousuke replied looking down at Makoto "thank you for worrying but I'm fine" Makoto said never losing his smile, he turned his back on the two men heading for the changing rooms, he didn't make it far before passed out.

Sousuke barely managed to catch Makoto before he fell "should I call an ambulance?" Rin asked scared, Sousuke picked Makoto bridal style and walked over to the bench he laid Makoto down on it then took off his jacket he folded it then put it under Makoto's head as a makeshift pillow, "go into the changing room's and get his phone" Sousuke commanded.

When Rin ran off to the changing room's Sousuke sat on the floor in front of the bench and held his shoulder he took a deep breath to try and ease the pain when he saw Rin coming back he instantly let go of his shoulder and cooled his expression as not to let the pain show.

When Rin came back out a few seconds later holding Makoto's phone he handed the phone to Sousuke who unlocked it, he scrolled through the contacts and when he finally found the one he was looking for he pressed the call button and held it up to his ear, "Hello Mrs Tachibana I'm a friends of Makoto's he has a fever and had just passed out, I thought it would be best to ring you before we did anything else" Sousuke spoke politely, Sousuke nodded his head a few times then spoke again "we're at the pools behind Makoto's school" he nodded his head again then hung up.

Sousuke stood up and shook Makoto's shoulder's a few times trying to bring him around, by the time Makoto's mother showed up Makoto was now sitting up awake "Makoto are you okay?" Mrs Tachibana asked "what are you doing here?" he asked, "your friend called me and told me you passed out, you need to take better care yourself, sweetheart."

Makoto looked at Rin confused "not me Sousuke" Rin said pointing at his thumb at Sousuke, Makoto then turned his head to look at Sousuke "thank you" Makoto said giving him a small smile Sousuke returned the smile slightly "come on let's get you to the car. Thank you again" Mrs Tachibana said bowing slightly before helping Makoto up, once Makoto was in the car Rin walked over to Mrs Tachibana "is it alright if Sousuke comes over later? I think it would make him feel better to know that Makoto is ok" Rin asked politely "that would be fine" she replied smiling.

"I wouldn't have thought to ring his mum," Rin said walking back over to Sousuke, Sousuke just grunted in reply, she said you could go over later," Rin told Sousuke "he won't want me there," Sousuke said coldly.