Levi x mike

Levi's POV
Me and Erwin were sat in his office talking "why won't you just tell him
how you feel" he said looking at me "why do you want me to tell him how I feel?" I asked annoyed we've had this conversation so many times now, "because you both are two of my best-friends and I want you both to be happy." He said with a small smile "I never thought you would say something so cheesy. And we are both happy.......just not together." I said calmly "he likes you why can't you see that" Erwin said sadly.

I walk out of his office a few hours later and went to the roof of the castle I was going to sit at my favourite spot but stopped when i seen someone already sat there "move your in my spot" I said walking to my spot when the person moved, "so is there a reason why your up here" I asked laying down and looking up at the sky "I wanted to see you" mike replied "why?" I questioned still not looking at him "I just wanted your company" he said "ok" I replied closing my eyes.

When I woke up it was sunrise, I jolted up and when I heard soft snoring I knew mike must've also fallen asleep. I sat there for a moment looking at him,he looked so vulnerable, "wake up"  I said emotionlessly he turned over so he was facing me but he still didn't wake up "come on you stupid mutt wake up" I said annoyed he opened his eyes and looked at me "I could get used to waking up to you" he said smiling I sat there shocked "we need to go" I said standing up and walking away " why do you always do that" he asked making me stop in my tracks "what do you mean" I asked confused turning around "I say something trying to get you to notice my feelings, then you act like you don't notice" he said sadly, "if you don't tell me out right you like me then how am I supposed to know. You can't just drop hints and expect me to work everything out." I said annoyed "well since you haven't pushed me off the building I take it you like me" he said hopeful "I'm not telling you my feelings until I get a proper confession" I said walking away."

Mikes POV
After he walked away I started laughing "of course he would make me work for it" i said out loud I stood up and walked to my quarts when I got there I showered then changed.
I walked to mess Hall and seen Levi sat there with drinking a cup of tea like usual I walked over to him and sat down next to him "you know when I first met you I hated you." I said looking at him "wow thanks" he said sarcastically "shut up and let me finish." I said he just nodded "but I realised after time went on I wasn't afraid that you would betray Erwin I was scared you would betray me. When I seen how much you cared for farlon and Isabel I knew you couldn't be a bad person. You showed them a side of you that no one knows not even Erwin and I want to be the only person to see that side of you."I said, I felt Levi rest his head on my shoulder "your an idiot. But I like you too" he replied and I just laughed.