Aomie x kagami

Aomine's pov
"Hey bakagami" I shouted from my place on the sofa "what?" He asked walking in from the kitchen "can I stay the night" I asked yawning "why" he asked "because it's late cold, and I don't live near here." I said lying well it isn't exactly a lie I do live pretty far away and it is cold but the real reason I want to stay is because I really like kagami and I want to tell him "can I stay too." Kuroko asked all the generation of miracles are here some on sofa and some on the floor watching a movie even Akashi is here "yeah sure, aomine you can share the bed with me and kuroko you can take the couch." He said sitting down next to me, it took everything for me to hold in my excitement not only do I get to spend the night I get to share a bed with him "why can't Aomine take the couch" kuroko asked annoyed wait kuroko's annoyed what the hell he doesn't show emotion "because if I roll over and I'm sharing a bed with you I'll crush you, and aomine won't fit on the couch." He lied I knew he was lying I could easily fit on the couch it was that big so he wanted to share a bed with me, I leaned back on the sofa smirking "aomine could fit on the couch and you wouldn't crush me," he said annoyed, he was starting to annoy me "if you don't like what I decided then go home." Kagami said now annoyed "sorry." Kuroko said glaring at me.

About an hour later everyone left and it was just me,kagami and kuroko "kagami i need to tell you something" I said seriously I'm going to confess and I don't care if kuroko is here "what is it" he worriedly "I think I'm in love with you" I said looking him in the eye he started laughing I looked down hurt "good joke, now seriously what do you want to tell me" he said as he slowly stopped laughing "I'm being serious I think I'm in love with you." I said looking up again he looked at me shocked, he was about to reply when kuroko cleared his throat "I'm going home." He said walking out before either of us could stop him "you being serious" he asked looking at "yeah" I said looking away.

"come on say something" I said after a while "what do you want me to say" he asked annoyed he sat there not looking at me "you know what this was mistake" I said standing up "where are you going" he asked standing up with me "I'm going home," I said angrily "why" he asked again, I stood looking at him how stupid can someone get "because I confessed to you and you sit there like nothing has happened and it pisses me off, I thought yeah maybe you feel the same way or maybe you don't I would've been fine with a rejection but I don't even get that" I shouted I was about to walk of when he kissed me I stood shocked but that broke quickly when I felt his hands in my hair, I moved my hands to his waist and started kissing back, we pulled away for air, I rested my forehead on his and we stared at each other "idiot I think I love you too" he said with a small mischievous smile.

We sat on the couch and decided to watch a movie "this doesn't mean I'm going to go easy on you when we play 1 on 1" I said playfully "good" he said shooting me a playful glare,after the movie finished I pecked his lips then got up and walked to his room "I'm going sleep night" I said lazily "no your sleeping in the couch" he shouted after me "no you said I could sleep with you" I said walking in to his room and undressing so I was just in my boxers, he walked in after a few second and blushed "t-that's when I t-thought kuroko was a-staying as well" he stuttered I climbed in his bed and lifted the covers up "are you going to get in or not" I asked yawning "fine" he sighed still blushing he undressed and got in with me "goodnight" I said pecking his lips, he rested his head on my chest "I love you" he whispered before falling asleep "love you too" I said before falling asleep to the sound of his steady breathing.