Miyuki x sawamura

Miyuki pov
I watched as sawamura ran happily over to Chris stopping in front of him, they started speaking sawamura obviously asking Chris to catch for him, Chris looked away from sawamura and met my eyes before looking back at sawamura and speaking to him for a second.

I started walking away knowing that sawamura would ask me to catch for him, I found furuya stood close by "come with me" I said walking past him "where are we going" he asked following me "I'm going to catch for you" I said when we finally reached the bullpen.

"Hey miyuki, catch for me" sawamura asked running up to the bullpen "not today I'm training this fool" I replied catching the ball furuya threw at me "please" he he asked again this time walking into the bullpen with us "no go ask someone else I'm not your second choice" I said not looking at him I threw the ball back to Furuya.

"What do you mean second choice?" He asked confused "I'm your catcher, you come to me first or not at all" I replied it had a double meaning and from the confusion on his face he didn't get which was good, I finally looked up at him and smirked "go ask Chris for help" I said finally he looked down at me and glared before running off.

I watched as he ran away "can I throw now" furuya asked finally "yeah let's continue. We need to work on your ball control" he nodded then continued throwing until practice ended.

We cleaned everything away then went our separate ways, while walking away I ran into Chris "why didn't you catch for sawamura" he asked stopping in front of me "hey Chris nice to see you what can I do for you" I asked faking a smile "why didn't you catch for sawamura" he asked again "I was working with furuya."

"I seen you stood there." He stated "so" I replied letting him know to continue "it's obvious that you like him" "I don't know what you mean" he glared at me "so what if I like him he's a good pitcher and he's good for the team it'd be bad if i didn't like him right" I replied with a smirk, his glare hardened.

"Tell him or I will" he threateningly "why do you care so much" I shouted after him when he started to walk away "because everyone deserves someone even if that's you" he said walking away.

I sighed to myself before walking away, I don't want to tell him, letting myself be that vulnerable I can't do that, what if he rejects me. I stopped and leaned against a wall "why is this getting to me so much" I said sighing again.

I stood leaning against the wall for awhile, thinking about how much I hate being a second choice to sawamura.

After a while of standing there I decided to finally go back to my room I turned around the corner and felt someone walk straight into my chest, I looked down seeing it was sawamura I smirked "watch where you going" he shouted before looking up, he looked up and when he seen it was me he looked shocked "I need to go" he trying to walk past.

I grabbed his wrist successfully stopping him "why do you keep running away from me?" I asked smirking like always can't let him see it hurts, he didn't look back at me "you're the one that ran away from me" he shouted back "you ran away first" I replied childishly.

He turned around and glared at me "you can't ask me why I ran away if you did the same thing" he shouted annoyed "I was jealous" I continued as he looked at funny "I hate that I'm never your first choice in anything, in your personal life or baseball, I want to be the first person you come to......even thought it'd get annoying." I said muttering the last bit.

We stood there for a while my hand around his wrist and him looking down "I like you too" he muttered after a while "what?" I asked not quiet hearing him "I like you too" he said louder this time, "look at me" i demanded as softly as possible he looked up and finally met my eye, "good" I said leaning in and kissing him.

"Finally" Chris said standing behind us, I turned around and seen the whole team stood there, some looked disgusted because of the whole pda thing and others looked relieved.

I pulled sawamura closer to me and kissed him again before lifting my head and smirking at the group, sawamura buried his in my chest embarrassed "I hate you" he mumbled "yeah yeah" I said bringing a hand up and running it through his hair, he looked up at me with a soft smile "your not going to get rid of me now" he said sweetly "I'm good with that" I said leaning down again to kiss him "ok stop that's enough, everyone back to your rooms" the coach shouted, everyone ran back to their rooms.

Me and sawamura walked back to our rooms and said to goodbye.

"Goodnight kazuya" I looked down at my phone shocked by the fact he used my first name "goodnight eijun xx"