Puppyshipping

"Hey pup what happened to your face" Seto asked "nothing" Joey said walking past Seto.

"Hey dweeb, what happened to Joey" Seto asked walking up to Yugi and his friends Joey being the only one missing. The entire class stared at the group shocked but not as shocked as Yugi was to hear Joeys name come out of Seto's mouth, "what do you mean" Yugi asked Seto glared at the smaller boy pissed "what great friends you are" he said sarcastically before walking out of the classroom to go on a hunt for His pup 'wait when did he become my pup' Seto thought.

He walked outside and went to the back of school thinking that's where Joey would be and he was right "are you going to tell me what happened" he asked leaning against the wall next to Joey "I got into a fight that it" Joey said straightening and was about to away but Seto put both hands either side of Joeys head caging him to the wall, Joey flinched at the hand that went past his face 'oh fuck I hope he didn't notice that" Joey thought to himself "why did you flinch" 'of course he would notice' "because yo-" "the real reason. Talk to me" Seto said softly almost desperately "why do you care" "I don't, I'm just curious" he lied easily, Joey pushed Seto making him stumble backwards "don't stick your nose in my business because your curious" Joey yelled angry and hurt because for a second he thought Seto cared 'why do care if he actually cared or not' Joey thought stalking away.

Seri stood there shocked 'why do I care, I don't like him, he's kinda cute especially when he's angry. But I can't like him' Seto thought to himself getting more confused by the second.

Joey walked off and didn't stop until he bumped into someone "Joey, are you ok" the person asked Joey looked down realising it was Yugi "yeah I'm fine" Joeys said quickly "Did Seto find you" he asked "yeah," Joey said sadly "Yugi, what time is it" "3:35" Yugi said looking down at his watch "oh shit I'm going to be late" Joey said running away.

"Stupid brat" Joeys dad shouted hitting him in the face making Joey fall to the floor, his started kicking him side and stomach breaking a rib, "I told you to come home straight after school," he shouted kicking Joey in the face "stupid whore, your a waste of space" he shouted still kicking him, he kicked him in the face one last time breaking his nose and knocking him out.

Joeys pov
'Where am I' Joey thought to himself, is that someone speaking "listen pup I don't know if You can hear me or not, but I need to say I lied. I'm not curious I mean I am but that's not why asked what happened I asked because deep deep down some fucked up part of me cares for you. And I didn't realise that until shouted at me" the voice said I knew it was kaiba but I didn't know what to do everywhere hurt.
I could feel something soft slide into my own I didn't realise it was setos hand until it squeezed my hand gently,
"When did I become a pup?" I asked opening my eyes and looking up at him teasingly, "would you like to go back to mutt" he asked playfully "I'm fine with pup" I said trying to sit up but seto pushed me back down "just lay there like a good pup and get some sleep" and that's what I did.

Seto's pov
I watched as he slowly fell asleep and then I sat down in the chair next to his bed, I pulled out my laptop and started on the work I've missed and I did this until it was all finished.

I went and stood outside while I spoke to my brother "yeah what's wrong" I asked when I answered the phone "when are you coming home" he asked curious not knowing Joey was in hospital "I'm not in work, I'm at the hospital" I said slowly "what happened are you ok" he frantically "it's not me, it's Joey." I said calmly "what happened to him? Is he okay?" Mokuba asked sadly "yeah he's fine. I'm not quite sure what happened, all they told me was that he was mumbling my name, they won't tell who did this to him" I said annoyed that they wouldn't tell me anything "I'm on my way" mokuba said quickly, before I even got the chance to say anything he hung up.

I went back in Joeys room and sat down next to him again. I know Joey probably doesn't want me to call his friends because he doesn't want to worry them but I thought it would be best to tell at least Yugi he would tell everyone and save me the hassle.

I sighed really not wanting to do this I pulled out my phone and dialled Yugi's number it rang once then twice then on the third ring he finally answered "hello?" He said throughly the phone with a questioning tone "this is Seto, I just rang to tell you Joeys in the hospital" I said coldly "I'm on my way" he said before quickly hanging up.f

The first one to show up was Mokuba "so I did some digging and it turns out it was his dad, his neighbors heard banging and called the police. His dads with the police at the minuet." Mokuba said sitting on the other side of the bed next to Joey.

I sat there shocked 'his dad did this to him" I let the words sink in his dad abuses him and I didn't even think of it, I felt more angry by the second, I stood up and walked out not wanting my brother to see me like this. I walked out off the hospital and breathed "that stupid pup he should've told me" I said to myself.

I was still stood outside pissed off when Yugi showed up, I walked up to him and grabbed the front of shirt "did you know" I asked snapping "know what" he asked scared and confused, it was obvious he didn't know about Joey which pissed me off even more, if he didn't tell his friends then he was going through all this alone with no one to lean on.

I walked back to into the hospital and went to his room, Joey was awake when I walked back in "we need to talk" I said sitting down Mokuba and Yugi looked me like they were waiting for me to talk "Alone" I stated looking between them until they left.

"Why didn't you tell me it was your dad who did this to you" I asked looking at him "it's none of you business" he spat glaring me "so we're going back to that" I sighed getting more annoyed by the second I continued "I told you I cared about you, why can't that be enough for you to trust me" he looked up at me shocked "when he started drinking my mum left and took my little sister with her, he blamed me, he quit his job became an alcoholic then he started hitting me it's been like this for years, I had to get part time jobs to pay for the bills and stuff. I thought he would stop but he never did." He said looking down.

"Why didn't you tell anyone" I asked taking his hand in mine he looked up at me tears starting to slowly fall "he's my dad" is all he said.

"Joey how do you feel about Me" I asked after a few hours, I did some work and Joey slept "I like you" he said blushing "I like you too" I said giving him a small smile I continued "will you go out with?" I asked not looking up from my laptop "sure" he said simply, I stood up and put my laptop at the end of his bed, I leaned over and kissed him  at first he seemed a bit shocked but then kissed back.

Sorry for the poor ending I did late at night so I was really tired, but I hope you enjoyed it.