urahara x ichigo

Ichigo pov
"hey dad I need to tell to you something" I said walking in to the livening room dad sat there holding a can of beer "what's up kiddo" he asked putting down the can "I'm gay" I said slowly looking at my dads face to see his reaction, he looked at me then smiled "ok, well if we're telling each other stuff I guess I should tell you I'm dating a man" I sat there shocked "please tell me its not urahara" he gave me a strange look "why?" he asked with a knowing smirk "just seemed like the most obvious choice, you know with you two being old friends" I said quickly its a lie not them being old friends that's true, I really like urahara like in a romantic way, I noticed I had feelings for him when we were training together when I went to save rukia, so its been a few years I'm just to scared to tell him, funny isn't it I can fight the evilest people, save the world, battle captains but I'm to scared to tell some idiot I like him "I'm dating ryuuken ishida" I looked up at him shocked "wait I thought he hated you" "no, he's ju-" " stop right there I came here for your help not to hear about your relationship" I said cutting him of half way through his sentence "oh sorry, what do you need help with" he seriously it kind of scared how serious he could be, oh god how do I tell my dad I'm in love with his friend who is a couple hundred years older than me, "so your in love with urahara" he simply wait "well yeah" I said blushing "and you want help on how to confess to him" "yeah" I answered he gave me a mischievous smirk, "jealousy" he said simply "what?" I asked not understanding how am I supposed to urahara jealous "go to him, tell him you like someone if he asks you who tell him its renji or something, he'll be jealous and confess to you" he sad with a proud smirk "if this doesn't work im blaming you." I said standing up and leaving.

urahara's pov

I let ichigo into my shop he sat down at the table crossed legged, "what brings you here Ichigo" I asked sitting down on the other side of the table "I need your help, recently I've devolved feelings for someone and I don't know how to tell e'm" I felt hope build up in my chest when he said this "who is this person" I asked hoping he would say it was m, stop it you fool he wouldn't like you like that look at all the shit you put him through plus e can do a lot better than you a little voice in my head said, "I like rukia" I felt disappointment well up in my chest, I should've known better then to get my hopes I was stupid of course he would like girls, "ok just tell her how you feel, its obvious she likes you" I said my shoulders tensing I just hope he doesn't noticed "are you? you look a bit tense" he said "I'm fine, well if that's it I think its time you get going its getting late" I said faking a smile he stood up and walked out without a word.

"isshin lets go drinking" I said over the phone "ok just dress properly" "ok just come to the shop and then we can go" I stood up and walked over to my room to get dressed in something proper, a few minuets later I heard a knock on the door, I grabbed my keys and my wallet before walking out "lets go" he said as soon as he seen me we started walking until we reached the closest bar walked in and sat at the bar isshin ordered shots and a bottle of sake "what brought this on" he asked after our 4 shot "I wanna get laid" I said taking another shot he looked over at me shocked "what happened when ichigo came over" "he told me liked rukia. And how did you know he came over" I asked putting the glass down and looking over at him "he wanted some advise on how to confess his feelings I told him to go to you because I'm terrible with relationships" he said simply, a few minutes later a guy with black hair walked over and sat down next to me "hey hot stuff can I buy you a drink" he asked with a boyish smile "I think I should be the one to buy you a drink" I said looking at him he's pretty hot, after a couple of drinks and a bit of talking I leaned over and kissed him he kissed instantly, we were having a good make out session until I got pulled away and was met by a hard fist "what the fuck is wrong with you" a drunk isshin yelled at me "what have I done" I yelled back standing up "what about ichigo" "if I remember correctly your son doesn't love me" I shouted back "he dose like you dumbass" he said to quietly "what but he said he liked rukia" "no he just said to get you jealous" "and why would he do that" "because I told him to get you jealous and that you would confess, I didn't think you wold go and kiss someone else" he said "you idiot" I said standing up and running out of the bar I ran to the kurosaki residence, when I got there I knocked on the door and waited until finally he came down and answered the door, "what are you doing here" he asked sleepily, I lifted my hand and rested it on the back on the back on his neck and leaned in and kissed him slowly "am I dreaming" he asked when we finally pulled away "no, ichigo I have loved you for years" I said leaning in again "ichigo is something wrong" his little sister asked walking down the stairs rubbing her eyes "nothings wrong, just go back to bed yuzu" he said softly I removed my hand from his neck, oh god I did it I kissed him and confessed, I was jumping for joy on the inside but on the outside I tried to keep my calm as best as possible "would you like to come in, I just need to put yuzu to bed" he said moving and picking yuzu up and they vanished, I walked in and closed the door behind me.

we sat down on the couch in the livening room "sorry that took so long, she wanted me to read her a story" he said from his seat next to me "I didn't mind waiting. So when you came to see me today why didn't you just tell me you loved me then?" I asked turning so I was looking at him he blushed and looked down "well I thought that if I told you my feelings that you would laugh at me and then dad told me to try and make you jealous" he said still not looking at me how could he think that about me do I seem like that bad of a person "do I really seem that bad of person?" I asked "no you don't it was just me thinking the worst you know how it is" he said "yeah I know how it is" I said put my hand out and lifted his chin so he was looing at me "I would never laugh at you" I said leaning in and kissing him again I closed my eyes and slid my hand from his chin and down to his waist, his hand went straight to my hair knocking my hat off, ichigo pulled away when someone cleared their throat "seriously not in my house" isshin said glaring at us, I say us I mean me "I'm older then you" I whined "yeah and its my house" he said with a smirk "but I will let you stay the night because I'm a good friend and father" he said smirking "ok lead the way" I said turning to too ichigo just to see him looking down blushing "follow me" he said not looking at me " wait are you ok"i asked grabbing his wrist and stopping him, "yeah I'm fine" he said trying to pull away "ichigo" I said softly "its nothing I'm just really happy" he said finally looking up at me, he was as red as a strawberry "me too" I said following him as he walked started walking away.

when we got to his room he took of his shoes, pants, and shirt, I did the same after watching him get undressed "are you going to stand there all night or are you going to join me" he asked I walked over and climbed in the bed with him, I got comfortable and then felt him snuggle into me "I never thought this would happen" I whispered softly "neither did I" he said back softly he rested his head on my chest and fell asleep, I followed suit soon after, and I've never felt happier.