Smoker x law

Smoker and ace my otp but I like smoker and law so here you go hope you enjoy.

Smokers pov
Dream
Ace ran as fast as he could to get in front of Luffy before akainu could kill him but instead ace died, I fell to my knees as I watched the scene before me "Luffy thank you for loving me, tell my family that I was proud to be apart of their family." He stopped speaking for a second and looked over at me I felt my smoke reaching out for his fire but it never reached in time "tell smoker not to blame himself and that I did truly love him" he said before closing his eyes and falling out of Luffy's arms, at that moment I felt broken and for the first time in my life I cried. "I love you too ace" I whispered.

End of dream

I jolted up panting and covered in sweat I felt a body snuggle into my side and two strong arms wrap around my waist "ace" I said in broken voice when I seen the messy black mop "try again" the person said I looked down at the arms and seen tattoos that weren't ace's "law" I said coldly not at the point in our relationship where I can act vulnerable, relationship fuck I'm doing it again aren't I "law leave" I said coldly I'm not going to do this again "no" he said laying back down "why can't I just pick someone who will listen to me" I said sighing "what does that mean" he asked rolling over so he was facing me the sheets moved down to his waist showing his toned stomach and chest "nothing just leave or go back to sleep and leave morning." I said standing up "where are you going" he asked "none of your business" I said grabbing my pants and putting them on before grabbing my cigars and walking out.

I stood on the front deck leaning on the railing smoking my cigars "why did you have to die, stupid brat" I muttered biting down on my cigar in anger, I sighed and threw them away memories of that day keep popping into my head, the way he looked at me before he died, he looked at me with so much love and no regret I never understood how he could love me, I stood there and watched him die I even tried to stop Luffy that idiot from trying and saving ace and he almost did it then wasted it on a piece of paper, everything about that day pisses me off, "I should've done something" I whispered to myself "what could've you done" law said walking up to me now wearing pants and my jacket, I gave him a look that said 'why the fuck are you wearing my jacket' he seen the look and snuggled into the jacket "I'm cold," he said simply "I could've done something" I said answering his earlier question "if you tried to do something you would've died along with ace, and even if you did manage to save him what would of down stayed and died or go and become a pirate" he said calmly "I should've saved ace then I would've stayed and took my punishment" I said looking out into the darkness still reminds of his eyes "even if it meant life and death" he said I could feel his gaze on me "yeah, I really would've died for him. Who would of ever thought that I would give my life for pirate what has the world come to" I said almost laughing at myself "would you do it for me" he asked quietly so quietly I think he was speaking to himself "what?" I asked he looked up at me with wide eyes before saying it was nothing and walked away.

A few minutes later I walked into my room and law was lay on my bed "yeah I would" I said before taking of my pants so I was in my boxers and getting in bed with him, when I didn't hear a reply I just sighed and wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him closer "thank you" he quietly "law, what's wrong" I asked worriedly "it's just all you ever talk about is ace and if your not talking about him your acting cold" he said still looking at the wall "ace was a first for me he got under my skin, and at some point we ended up in bed together and it happened again and again and at some point I fell in love with him, he was fire and I'm smoke we connected in a way I never felt before,he was annoyingly clingy and super cute and I hated it all until I realised I didn't hate it and when it stopped the late night visits the clinginess I missed it. Law he taught me how to love." Fuck that sounded so cheesy "right" he said now more upset "but I feel like that with you, we won't have a relationship like me and ace, but our relationship will be full of love and all that crap, I'm not good with feeling and speaking, but I can say I love you and I will give my life for you" I said pulling him towards me "stupid old man" he said turning around and burying his head in my chest.

The next morning I woke up to a empty bed he must've left maybe I scared him away it would be for the best, just as I thought this law walked through my door a towel around his waist and another one around his neck "good morning" he said rubbing his hair with the towel "morin" I said sitting up, my eyes traveled up and down his body following trails of water "come here" I said demandingly he sighed but still walked over to me I grabbed his wrist and pulled him down in bed with me "your going to get the sheets wet" he whined "it's going to need to be washed anyway when we're done" I said smirking as I kissed down his neck.