Sousuke x makoto

Makoto's pov
Me and Haru were sat next to swimming pool at school because he said he needed my help "ok Haru what did you need to talk about" I asked "I'm gay and I need you help confessing my feeling rin" he said simply as soon as he said rins name I felt like My heart was getting ripped out I obviously didn't let it show on my face because he's my best friend and even though it hurts I will help him "ok. I'll help anyway I can." I said faking my signature smile, and he fell for he gave me a small smile and spoke "so how do I confess my feelings?"  "Well there's the tournament right confess to him there you know rin loves swimming" I spoke knowing that it was a good idea even though I can't stand the idea of haru and rin together, but as long as it makes them happy I will deal with the pain, haru thought it over then spoke "yea that sounds like a good idea. Thanks makoto I don't know what I would do without you" he smiled then walked of "you coming" he asked "no I'm going to swim a few more laps. See you tomorrow" I said jumping back in the pool, he looked like he wanted to say something but he didn't then he walked of. I stayed in the pool doing a few laps then I finally got out I dried my self of then went and got changed while locking up my phone started ringing I answered the phone without checking who it was " hi makoto I was wondering if we could meet up I need your help with something important" of course it would be rin. " yeah hi rin where do you want to meet" i said through the phone "thank you, erm Im near your school so I could meet you at the entrance if your still there" he replied "yeah I'm still at the school I'll see you front bye" I said hanging up, I started walking to the entrance but I started to feel dizzy I stoped for a moment then carried on I felt really ill, when I got to the entrance Rin was there waiting "hi rin what can I do for you" I said I didn't have the energy to smile and before could speak I collapsed.
I woke up confused "where am I" I said out loud "your at the hospital, rin brought you here after you collapsed" I was surprised to here a voice I looked up to see where it came from, sat in the chair next to my bed was sosuke "oh yamazaki-kun what are you doing here" I tilted my head to the side to show my confusion " I told you to call me sosuke and rin rang me, he didn't want to be alone while waiting for nanase to get here, there both out in the hall waiting. When nanase got here he started panicking so when rin went to calm him down." He explained what was happening "oh ok that makes sense thank you and if I have to call you sosuke then you can call makoto. Ok good. Please will you ask rin to come here I needed to help him something before this happened" I spoke then waited for him to go but he didn't "seriously your sat in a hospital bed because you collapsed and your still trying to help other people,jeez worry about yourself fro once" he said not moving, I sighed then got out of the bed and made my way to the door but before I could open it someone grabbed my arm " what do you think your doing" he said still calm "I told you rin needed my help and I plan to help" I said pulling my arm back then I went to open the door again to be stopped by sosuke "just go lay down and take care of yourself" he said losing his cool but before anything could happen rin and haru walked in haru looked at the both of us then started to speak while glaring at sosuke " what are you doing to makoto" sosuke started speaking still holding my arm "makoto wants to speak to rin about something rin said he needed help with and I'm telling him to go back to bed and rest, but he won't. And nanase don't speak to me like I would hurt him, the only one I want to hurt right now is you" sosuke spoke glaring at haru, I put my free hand on sosuke's chest and spoke "ok I'll go back to bed, just pleas don't argue" sosuke looked down at me shocked and haru sighed "ok I won't argue with him" they both spoke at the same time, I removed him hand from my arm and walked back over to the bed and sat down they all stood there for a moment before all walking over to me sosuke sat down in the chair again while haru sat on the end of the bed while rin just stood next to sosuke "ok rin what was it you needed help with" I said then sosuke glared at me "I thought we talked about this, your supposed to rest and worry about yourself" "no I said I would go back to bed, now shush. Ok rin what did you need help with" I spoke and surprisingly sosuke stayed quiet "oh yeah, well urm your good with people and advice and stuff and I wanted to know the best way to confess to someone" he said glancing at haru while haru glared at the floor before running out rin stood there shocked before running after him "what's up with those two" he asked looking at the door I sighed then spoke "they both like each other but are to stupid to see it, haru was going to confess at the tournament and I guess rin wanted help confessing to haru. I hope they'll be alright" "yeah but what about you" sosuke spoke looking at me. I looked at him confused "what do you mean" he looked at me then leaned over and wiped something of my cheek with his thumb "your crying" he said in a soft voice I looked at him shocked then felt the wetness on my cheek I quickly wiped them away then gave him a fake smile "I'm fine don't worry about" "don't give me a fake smile I don't fall for stuff like that, if your not ok then say something" he said looking me the eye and I couldn't look away he had such beautiful eyes we sat there staring into each others eyes, we started to lean toward each other I could feel his breath on lips when the door burst we both jumped away from each other, I looked away trying to hide my blush.
Sosuke POV
I can't believe I almost kissed him, but for some reason I feel really disappointed that we were interrupted, "sorry did we interrupt something" rin spoke smirking at me, "no you didn't. Are you and haru alright now he seemed kinda upset" makoto spoke quickly trying to hide his embarrassment, it wasn't working though because he blushing "you look cute when you blush" I spoke not even realising what I said until the words left my mouth, they both looked at me rin was smirking and makoto blushed even harder. just as makoto was about to speak haru walked through the door, makoto's face lit up when he seen Haru walk in and for some reason I felt jealous, I found myself thinking stupid things like I wish he would look at me like that, and now I'm feeling angry and I don't know why. I've only just met the guy I shouldn't be feeling like this, this is stupid I stood up decided it was time to leave "well now that you two are here I think it's about time I leave. Bye" I said walking out just as walked out the doctor walked in. I left and started thinking about why did I get jealous when I barely know the guy, why do I think it's cute and the biggest question is why did my heart race when he touched my chest. Damm I'm an idiot I've only just met him and I'm falling for him, "what should I do? It's not like I can confess I've only just met the guy, he'd think I'm a weirdo. Hell I think I'm weird" I spoke out loud not expecting anyone to answer so it shocked me when I heard a reply "you idiot you get to know the person become friends then confess. Jeez even a child has more sense then you" I turned around to see Rin stood there "what are you doing here" "I followed you obviously" he said "why" I asked "why did you call makoto cute" he asked smirking "I've already said that haven't I" "yeah but I want you to say it to my face" he said looking me in the eye I looked away and sighed "I l-like him" rin started laughing "wow I never thought I'd see the day when someone would come along and make you stutter" I glared at him then started walking of "wait wait I'm sorry. I came here to help, just go back and ask him on date" he said getting me to stop "easier said then done, I'm going back to the dorm ring me if you need something" I said walking of.
Makoto pov
I sat there blushing he called me cute "hello your ok to go home now you just passed out from exhaustion" the doctor said smiling "thank you" I said then he walked out the door I got up grabbed my coat and walked out, I was walking out when I bumped into rin he looked out of breath "hey rin are you ok" I asked worried he looked up at me then smiled "you always take care of other people you deserve to have someone take care you" he said eyes softening "you sound like sosuke, I'm fine I don't need someone to take care of me" I said smiling brightly he looked at me annoyed "why can't you just let someone take care of you" he said "because I don't need to be taken care of it fine and everyone is to troubled to take care of me when I don't need it" I said walking through the doors with rin "sosuke wants to take care of you" he whispered "what" I asked stoping in my tracks, rin looked at me shocked at what he just said "well he wants to get to know you" he said looking away "well I want to get to know him as well" I said shyly. I sighed walking home rin still following me "why are you still following me" I asked "I'm going to see haru" he replied I suddenly felt sick I turned around and headed to the park near by "where are you going" rin shouted after me "to the park" I said walking of, I sat on one of the swings I sighed thinking about haru and rin and then I started thinking about sosuke and the more I think about him the less sick I feel "I want to see him" I said standing up and I started walking towards Samezuka dorms when I got there I went towards and knocked on the door after a few seconds he opened the door he looked down at me confused "what are you doing here" he asked harshly I looked at him hurt then smiled like nothing happened "it doesn't matter sorry to disturb you" I said about to walk of but he grabbed my wrist "no don't go I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to come out so harsh. Please come in" he said softly I didn't turn around so he gently pulled me into the dorm "are you ok" he asked "I was thinking about rin and haru and started feeling sick then I started thinking about you and I wanted to see you" I said not understanding what I was feeling "I don't understand, i always have different emotions when I'm around you I feel calm but I get this weird feeling and I don't understand" I said sighing I looked up at him and he was blushing "are you ok do you have a fever" I asked reaching up to touch his forehead but before I could touch his head he grabbed my hand "you can't just say things like that and expect me not to react at all" he said putting my hand in cheek "what do you think it means" I asked he looked down at me with a smirk "you like me" he said I started blushing "how do you feel about me" I asked looking him in the eye He looked at me the we both stared to lean in slowly and finally our lips touched in a slow gentle kiss after a few seconds we both pulled away, "does that answer your question" he said still looking attack me I nodded "yes it does" I said pecking him on the lips "will you go out with me" he asked resting his forehead on mine "I'd love to" after I said that the door opened rin walked in looking happy while haru walked in glaring at sosuke "see now you have someone to take care of you and love you" rin said sounding happy "hurt him and I'll hurt you" haru said harshly "I don't hurt the people I care about" he said glaring at haru "what did I say about fighting" I said they all looked at me "I'm sorry" they both said at the same time "thank you" I said pecking sosuke on the lips "last time I seen you, you were going to see haru, so why are you here" I said looking at them I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and I felt him rest his head on my shoulder "I did and that was half an hour ago. Then I came here to see how things went between you too but obviously it's going good so I think we should leave" rin said grabbing Haru by the hand and walking of until I spoke "wait why don't we all watch a movie" they all looked at me and nodded "ok rin you pick just nothing scary" I said rin and Haru lay on the bed together while me and sosuke sat on floor with my back to sosuke's chest and his arms around my waist and head on my shoulder, I fell asleep halfway through the movie and woke in a bed wrapped up in strong arms I turned around so I was facing sosuke he looked so peaceful, I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.