Erwin x levi

Erwin's pov
"Why are you so fond of eren?" I asked looking at Levi, he looked back at me "I'm not fond of him" he replied annoyed "yes you are" I stated not letting this go "I'm not fond of him, he just reminds me of myself when I was younger, the fighting spirit and the drive to kill the things that took a loved one. I can understand. Also he has a nice arse" he said smirking at me, I glared at him.

"you know he likes you?" I asked looking at him across the table in the mess hall, "I don't do relationships" he said simply "oh" I replied trying to hide my disappoint "but if it were you I might reconsider" he said looking me in the eye, "is that your way of asking me out?" I asked with a small smile "yep" he said popping the p "well then will you be my lover?" I asked looking at Levi "yeah" he said almost laughing.

The next morning I walked to Levi's office to deliver some paperwork when I got there the door was open slightly, I was going to walk in until I heard voices, I stuck my head around the door and Eren and Levi kissing.

Levi's fist came up and hit Eren straight in the jaw making it give a painful crack "your a hundred years to early to be trying to force yourself on me brat. Erwin call someone to get him out of here" Levi shouted, I shouted to some of the cadets that were stood outside and get eren out of his office.

Once eren was gone I walked in and sat down on the chair facing his desk "what was that all about?" I asked "he came in said he likes me, I told him I didn't feel the Same way then kissed me and the rest you know." He said walking over to me he stood next to me until I pulled him in my lap and kissed him passionately, after a minutes we pulled away for air "never kiss anyone like that other than me" I panted "never" he laughed.