Ch. 1 New Classmate

Y/n sighed to herself as she walked up the mountain to the E-Class. She pondered if they were going to like her, she was an assassin, a badass one at that. It didn't matter to if she wasn't going to fit in, she worried that the E-Class assassins (she knew they were assassins trying to kill the alien teacher thing), finding out that she too had tentacles.

She stood in front of the door of the classroom and grinned to herself. Yes she didn't feel like being here, but hey she thought it would be fun. Hell even the school's principal let her go to E-Class, even if she is an A-Class student. So, she can switch between the classes if she's interested to see what A-Class is up to.

She opened the door, her (h/l) (h/c) hair lied ever so straight against her back. Here we go... She thought.

"Why hello.. You're name is (Y/n) (L/n) correct? The youngest assassin to kill 20 people in your life?" The yellow octopus asked you. You looked to the side slightly, snickering at him bringing up who you are. Great...blew my cover, that's fucked.

"Yep, that's me sweety~" you answered him in such a devilly seductively voice it made you laugh at the sound of it. You walked between the rows of seats eyeballing each student. And you, for being that assassin, a real one (Except Ms. Bitch), you knew the names of the students. You muttered the names under your breath.

"Karma....Yuma...Taiga...Hinata...Manami...Menu...Kaede...Yukiko...Masayoshi....Hinano..Nagisa..Sōsuke....Tomohito...Kōtarō....Ryūnosuke...Ryōma...Rio...Kirara....Sumire..Rinka..Yuzuki...Hiroto...Kōki...Takuya...Toka...Taisei..."

You took your seat next to Karma, he looked a lot like Asano...wait, why the hell am I thinking about that fucker.

Anyway, you looked at the yellow octopus, and to your eyes, he turned pink, and you guessed he was blushing as well? Yeah..you never told anyone this as well, but you had that dirty side of you go be a slut, or a stripper, if you were in a teasing mood. That was how you got your nickname (Input Assassin Name Here).

"W-well, that was quite an introduction. But please, call me Koro-Sensei (L/n)." He said, his face going back to that yellowish skin with that smile..ugh, that's gonna wear me to wanting to cut that smile off his face.

You muttered a whatever under your breath. And started working, knowing that everyone in the class were staring at you, even if they were working, except the red haired red eyed kid sitting next to you.

"Say, it's (Y/n) right? Wow, you're interesting, I won't believe that you're an assassin until I see you are! You're just like everyone here, pathetic until we're trained." Karma said, watching you work with that smile of his. You weren't in the mood to deal with this dick, for once can my life go on the easy side, please...damn.

You didn't answer him, just shot a look at him and smiled.

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°Time Skip°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

It was PE, and it seemed like the class had a military person as a teacher. They're going all out on trying to kill Koro-Sensei huh. For you, you made it seem like you weren't in the mood to train, it bored you, since you were better. You wanted to be the one to kill the sensei yourself.

I remember that guy, it's Karasuma. You thought to yourself as you and everyone else stood around him in a fighting position. You stayed back while the others took hits at him. How it was your turn.

They failed at fighting him, all of them were on the ground sweating and panting, now's my chance!

You got up from your crouching position, and walked to Karasuma. He looked at you with his cold brown/black eyes. You stood in front of him, holding the anti-sensei knife, which you tried it to show any pain, for that same knife and the bullets that are used for Koro-Sensei, it worked on you as well..

"So, you're the new classmate I see? Already down to fight. Hm, let's make this quick," Karasuma sighed and stood in a defense position. You chuckles to yourself and spun the knife over your hands, causing them to steam up, but hiding it to make sure that no one didnt see it.

"Might as well." You took off at him, having a smile devilish like smile on your face. You knew he knew that you were an assassin that can and might kill him and everyone in the school, so he won't drop his guard on you.

He turned as you moved, before kicking out his leg to trip you, but you were faster than him, close to Koro-Sensei speed, but not really. You jumped over his leg while looking straight into his eyes, your eyes flashing a dangerous look. As you jumped you pushed yourself forward landing on a hand stand like position on his shoulders, and tightening your grip on his shoulders you made yourself fall back causing him to fall with you.

When did she learn this? She never had any training, even the perverty tentacles did research on her! Karasuma thought as he fell.

You moved out of the way as he fell before landing on his waist holding the knife at his stomach. This was too long..my hands are about to give up.. You screamed in your head. You were right, you were about to drop the knife.

"So.... we're done..?.." you asked, panting. You got off him and looked down at your red, blistering burned dripping hands.

"Yeah, class's over. Go to your next one." He rubbed the back of his neck. You took that as a chance and sprinted into the forest, ignoring everyone calling your name.

"SHIT! This burn.." you sat down on the ground, holding your burning hands to your chest as your sat there, and you slowly became lost in thought. You thought about your past, your childhood..you thought about him. His cold glare, his adorable smile..his orangish red hair..his purple eyes. Yep, you guessed it.. You liked your childhood friend Gakushu Asano. But you wouldn't admit it, you dont do that shit.

You did miss him, you missed how you were able to make him laugh, even when you were around his father. But, it all changed when you two went to the Junior High School. All he cared about was grades, he cared more about everything else except talking to you. Yeah you did hate that, but you understood why, his father wanted him to be the number one kid with the best grades and get 100% on tests, which was stupid in your opinion.

That's why you gave up on your grades, you already knew they will always stay as A's, you weren't that stupid. Lucky for you, you got Mr. Asano to let you go to E-Class, for he finally found out about you being the only teen assassin that killed something.

Man did you choose the wrong decision. Everyone thought you were moved to E-Class, Gakushu was surprised at first, then he lost all care about you. It did hurt, but everyone that you knew were going to leave you, so you didn't care.

You came out of your thoughts to see...

AND THIS IS WHERE I END IT LOL! I hope this is good, please tell me other wise. Cliffhangers, anyone hate them :P
If you're wondering then yes I'm sorry, but I'm making you guys kinda an OP but not really. Hope it's good, comment, vote and read if you want more