Ch. 14

Okay sorry everyone I messed up on the last chapter, I had put 14 instead of 13, so now this is actually chapter 14 😂😂

Enjoy

Once you made it home you closed the door behind you. What an idiot you are, you literally told him your feelings, and then you left. What a pussy.

You sighed to yourself, might as well watch some TV to calm you. You sat on your couch, sitting criss-crossed while you turned the TV on with your remote. You skimmed to a drama show, by Steve Wilkos, this guy was amazing. You liked the color of his eyes.

Half way through the episode, a knock came from your front door. You groaned in annoyance, pushing yourself out of your comfortable position, and walked towards the door.

You unlocked it, opening up the door to see someone you dreaded.

Gakushu Asano

You slammed the door close just as fast as you opened it, but it seemed Asano had other plans. He placed his foot in front of the door stopping it.

"(Y/n) let me in. I need to talk to you." Asano pushed against the door to go in, while you pushed against the door to close it.

"You don't need to talk. Leave asshole." You slammed yourself against the door, causing him to grunt as the door slammed his foot against the doorway. You snickered from his pain.

"Tch..what a drag." Asano kicked the door open, sending you a couple feet back away from him. You stumbled a bit, as Asano closed the door behind him, locking it behind him.

You hopped back, rocking on the balls of your feet, your hand pulling out the pocket knife that you kept in your pocket. You flipped the blade out, holding your arm just a couple inches away from your body, the knife facing Gakushu.

"Come close to me, I won't hesitate to stab you." You threatened, your eyes locked on him. He huffed softly, and charged at you, giving you only a second to roll out of his way. The living room turned into a Battle field, pillows were thrown everywhere, your coffee table for the living room was flipped on it's side.

You were panting, Gakushu was quick, but you were quicker. He charged once more, you calculated his attacks. You jumped over him, knocking him down against the couch. You landed on top of him, holding the knife against his chest, your legs straddling his waist.

Some pieces of your hair fell in front of your face, covering it slightly. Gakushu, was too, panting. He reached up, tucking that string of hair behind your ear, your face showing. You stared at him in confusion, your grip on the pocket knife loosening a bit.

Asano took that advantage, flipping the both of you over. He grabbed the pocket knife from your hands, throwing it down the hallway. He held your wrists above your head, as he straddled your waist to keep you secured. You glared daggers at him, struggling as you kicked your legs up, wrapping them around his back and torso, thank God you were flexible.

"(Y/n), please listen to me. You were right, I am an idiot, I am a dumbass, I am an asshole. I should have seen your feelings for me earlier..the only reason I dated Silva was to try and get rid of a certain feeling for you. I got happy whenever I was with you, I had to restrain myself, I wanted to hold you close, keep you in my arms, kiss you, love you, keep you with me till the end of time.." Asano paused, one of his hands drifting to the necklace, a small smile tugging at his lips. "I'm glad you took this necklace, it really suits you.."

You stared at him in utter disbelief. You tilted your head at him, speechless. He didn't mean it, surely he didn't. You rolled your eyes at him, your legs tightening around him like a black widow tightening her web around her victim.

"Bullshit. It's all just lies. You're just going to go back to Silva after this, you're only saying all of this to make me happy and go back to being friends with y-" before you could even finish your sentence, Asano had cut you off, by placing his lips on yours. Just like before, and just like what you did to him.

By now, you could feel some sort of passion, some sort of love in his kiss, and it was all just for you. Your legs slowly unwrapped themselves from his torso, as you began to kiss him back, your eyelids fluttering shut.

Gakushu released your wrists, sliding his hands down your sides, rubbing circles in them. Your arms wrapped themselves around his neck uncontrollably, your fingers once again playing with the tips of his soft hair.

Once again, Asano ran his tongue across the bottom of your lip, asking for permission to enter. You, being the stubborn person you are, playfully denied him. Asano released a growl from his throat, his hands traveling down thighs to your ass, giving it a pleasurable squeeze.

Your eyes snapped open as you gasped, a small wave of pleasure shot through your body. Asano took this advantage to shove his tongue into your mouth, roaming his tongue around, claiming his territory.

His tongue wrapped around yours, pulling and sucking tenderly on it, earning small moans, and soft whines from you. The need of air was too much, and Asano broke the kiss, pulling away as the both of you hungrily devoured the air around you.

Your fingers were Tangled in his hair, your eyes half lidded. Your heart jumped multiple times, and the butterflies in your stomach sprung widely.

"I love you (Y/n), I see it now. Will you do me the honors, of becoming my girlfriend?" He asked you, his hands caressing your sides lovingly. You rolled your eyes playfully, your fingers releasing themselves from being Tangled in his hair, your hands moving down to his chest, your finger poking through the opening of his button up shirt, your finger running against his skin.

"Hm, I don't know. Should I?" Asano's face dropped from your answer, making you laugh eternally. "I'm kidding, of course I'll be your girlfriend."

Asano smiled, planting a kiss on your nose.

"Good, I wouldn't have taken 'no' as an answer anyway."

You laughed softly at his sentence, he's too cute for his own good.

For the rest of the day, you, and Asano, were cuddled up on the couch, while watching movies instead of TV.

The next day, you and him returned to school. You went up the mountain to E-class, only to be jumped by all the students of E-class.

"Gee, what's up with you guys?" They all had excited looks on their face.

"Well..." kayano shoved a rolled up piece of a poster paper in your arms, herself squealing in excitement. "We got second place in the Battle of Voices thing!! That stunt that happened caused everyone to vote for us."

You unrolled the poster, reading who were in the top three, which was two. There was E-class, in second, and of course, A-class in first.

"Of course they would have A-class in first, A-class has to be the superior one of them all don't they?" Terasaka said bitterly. You shrugged it off, rolling the paper back up.

"Who cares if they're in first. We're in second, which means there will be another showdown between us and them, I'll make sure we'll beat them." You grinned, hearing as everyone in E-class cheered.

For the rest of day, Koro-Sensei had let everyone do what they pleased, for the winning vote in being in the top finals.

Of course, you, Karma, Nagisa, Kayano, and Karasuma practiced the second song, you all made sure it was perfect. You made sure it will be perfect.

Sorry Gakushu baby, but this win will be mine. E-class will have their turn of winning now.

Okie, there we go. Ish done, hope is good.

Vote
Comment
Enjoy