ON HOLD

Hello everyone. I'm sorry to do this but I'm placing this story, and all the other stories that I have on hold.

I know you may be wondering or might already know "why is the author placing it on hold?" Well, that's because 1) I started school and I'm in competition band so most of the time I don't have time to update any of my stories, 2) I have MAJOR writer's block for all my stories, 3) I can't keep up with the plots especially when I'm centered on just one story instead of all of them, 4) I am already stressed because of band and school work, and I'll be playing in front of a crowd next week AND I'll be wearing the band uniform, people who are in band understand how uncomfortable that is, and 5) I just really don't have time to actually work on my stories. My life is already occupied with all this work from school, band practices and such, I don't have time to update anything because whenever I get home I fall asleep until dinner, eat dinner, then go back to sleep. In the mornings I take a shower and the day repeats itself.

So by that I am sorry for this. I will try to finish each story alone, but all the others will be on hold. One story at a time.

I would deeply appreciate it if you understand what I mean. I hope you understand the stress and all the work I have to do until I can continue any of these stories. Forgive me, I love writing for y'all, I love your comments and I love knowing that you enjoy my stories.

I know sooner or later I will continue either this story or the others again soon, but right now I have to keep myself off of this for awhile. Besides I barely go through Wattpad anymore lol.

Thank you for reading and enjoying this story. I'll try my best to update. Once again, I am sorry for putting this on hold.