Ch. 2

I AM NOT DISCONTINUING! I HAD LOTS OF WRITER'S​BLOCK! FORGIVE PEOPLE! LETS CONTINUE THIS SHIT!

Previously

You snapped out of your thoughts to see...

The bastard himself, Karma Akabane. He grinned his usual innocent grin as you pushed yourself off the ground by the river. You glared at him and ticked, your hands no longer burning anymore.

"Anything you need Akabane?"

"Just wanted to see you (Y/n). Can't see my classmate?"

You sighed and brushed passed him. "No, you can't. Not now at least." You walked out of the forest, rubbing your hands gently, ignoring Karma's teasing.

You thought about going to see Asano. You can go the actual campus and still take your classes. You smirked to your devilious plan and took off to the stairs of the mountain, class E watching you confused.

Once you reached the stairs, you jumped high in the air, (f/c) tentacles coming out from behind your back, swinging you into tree after tree. You enjoyed the breeze of the wind that brushed against your face. You swung tree after tree for a couple minutes, until you reached the campus of the highschool.

You knew what room Asano was in at this time of day, because this was your room with him. Your tentacles pushed you towards the window for that room, and your tentacles, disappeared back inside you as you landed on the window sill. You opened the window and stepped into the class, seeing everyone's shocked faces.

"I'm back Darlings~!" You purred as you leaned on the window sill in the classroom, crossing your right leg over the left, with one of your flirtatious smile. The boys, except Asano, flushed and had a nosebleed, the girls squealed in happiness seeing you back, and Asano, he showed no emotion at you.

"M-ms (L/n)? Why are you here?" The teacher of the class asked, surprised seeing you there. You turned your attention to the teacher, and tilted your head.

"Why wouldn't I be here? This is my class."

"Your class is E-Class (Y/n)!" Your heard the oh so familiar voice shout at you. You looked at Asano, seeing him fuming with anger.

"Someone's on their period..." You muttered, loud enough for everyone in the class to here. Soon the class erupted in laughter, even the teacher tried to hold back his snorts and chuckles. You felt accomplished, while Asano was flushed from embarrassment.

"(Y/N)!!"

"GAKUSHU!"

Soon the room grew quiet, as you and Asano stared at each other, both thinking of a new comeback. Your facade broke and you smiled gently at him, to where his facade broke too, and he gave you a smile back. You walked towards where he was sitting, and stood in front of his desk, holding you hand out to him.

"I missed you.." you said softly, for only him to hear, as you used your other hand to rub the back of your neck nervously. You didn't want to admit it, but it was true, you really did miss your best friend.

Asano looked at you suspiciously, not really believing, or trusting you. That was until he saw you avoiding eye contact with him, you would usually do this to/with him when you don't want to admit anything. He got up out of his seat, and walked around the desk, standing in front of you. He was about 5 inches taller than you, which made you look up at him. He held the smile he gave you, oh how you missed that smile, how you missed his eyes, his voice, his ha- NO! STOP (Y/N)!!

Asano pulled you into him while you were still lost in thought, but you snapped out of it quickly when you felt his arms wrap around you. Your head was against his chest as he hugged you, running his fingers through your hair. You relaxed in his arms, and returned his hug, shifting your face against his chest, inhaling his scent.

You forgot that you were in class, and you jumped from hearing the girls all awe at the cuteness of you and Asano.

Guys were whistling and telling out "Get her Asano!" or they'll do a couple of whoops while watching you two.

You pulled away and glared at every single student in the classroom. "If any of you speak one more word I will make your lives a living hell." They all gulped, feeling and seeing your dark aura surround you. You heard a stifled laugh from Asano, you punched him in the shoulder, not hard enough to leave a mark or bruise, but hard. He grimaced at the pain and you laughed, you always enjoyed people in pain.

The bell rang, and everyone rushed out of the classroom, except for you and Asano. "Come on. I'll walk you home." Asano said, holding his hand out to you like the old days. You rolled your eyes at him, and took his hand.

"I still have to get my bag from E-Class. I'm sure you don't want to go there now do you?" You grinned at him and started walking, slighting dragging him with you. You could hear Asano mutter curses as you walked towards the mountain. "I'm leaving you here then." You released your hand from his and started up the stairs to the class.

Once you got to the top of the mountain, you walked the dirt road to the class, your hands behind your head. "Well, today was..Different." you chuckled to yourself as you walked into the doors of the classroom, and grabbed your bag. You turned around to only see Koro-sensei standing by his desk, with that fucking grin of his.

"You were with that Asano kid weren't you?"

Your eyes widened at his words, how did he find out, you don't even know.

It's gonna be a long day with this octopus...

Ok I'm sorry, please forgive me if it is like really random. I'm trying to get everything in order as how I wanted it to go but it didn't work. Please let me know if it's hard to understand it's bad, thanks