Ch. 3

You stared at Koro-sensei as he held your bag in his hands. You only had three more minutes before you have to go back down the stairs to Asano.

"Yeah, I was with him, so what? He's my best friend." With that, you used your speed, Mach speed 14, and yanked your bag out of his tentacles, your own (f/c) tentacles coming out as well. You heard Koro-sensei sigh as you walked out of the classroom, out of the old building, down the dirt road, down the stairs, to a waiting Asano.

"Took you long enough." He said to you, acting as if he was pissed. You didn't buy it, but still went with it.

"Asano Honey....I'm sorry, Teach wanted to talk to me." You looked down dramatically, giving off little sniffles. Asano took note that you were playing around, since you both would act like you two were a couple to get away with things. He snickered under his breath and stood in front of you, wrapping his arms around you, pulling you in his embrace, which you blushed at, and tried hard not to show it. Damn you Asano...Making me so flustered.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to upset you (Y/n)." He cooed, before the both of you broke out in uncontrollable laughter. You both held onto each other, his arm over your shoulder while your arm was around his middle back.

"My God I missed this!" You giggled, finally calming down from your laughing fit with Asano. You heard him chuckle, as he too, was calming down. He ruffled your hair before walking forwards, walking to your street. You pouted and caught up to him, your arms crossed slightly with your bag on your shoulder.

"Haven't I told you before to nOT MESS WITH MY FUCKING HAIR ASANO!?" He flinched at your yelling, causing you to grin in victory.

"Bad habit?" His answer sounded more like a question, but you didn't bother it. You shook your​ head and just smiled, causing him to look at you and smile as well, your smile was contagious.

You both walked down the streets of the city, laughing and making jokes with each other, it seemed like nothing didn't change between you two. You both passed by your Class-E classmates, Nagisa, and low and behold, Karma.

"Ahh, so that's where you went (Y/n)-sann." Karma teased, grinning as he watched you and Asano walk the streets to your house. You felt Asano stiffen next to you as he stared at Karma and Nagisa. You gripped his arm softly, squeezing it to make his attention turn to you.

"Ignore him Asano, Kay?" You stared up at him, your own anger struggling to come out. He hesitated a bit, before nodding reluctantly, and continued on your journey. You glared back at Karma, mouthing the words 'I'll talk later..'

After getting both yours, and Asano's anger down, you went back to telling lame jokes. "Hey Asano?" You heard him hum in response. "Do you have a map?" His gaze snapped towards you, a look of confusion on his face.

"No, why..?" He questioned you, furrowing his eyebrows slightly. You held in hour smirk, trying so hard not to break character.

"Because I'm lost in your eyes~" you had let out a small purr to mix within your voice, your smirk slowly coming onto your lips. He stopped mid step, just staring at you in disbelief.

Asano stayed quiet, which made you get a weird and off feeling within you, you didn't know if he was pissed, or what. Suddenly, he dashed towards you, making you stumble back in surprise, before you darted straight towards your house, which was just three more blocks away from where you were standing.

"I'LL KILL YOU (Y/N)!!" Asano yelled out, him only a foot away from you. You looked back towards him, and gave him one of your signature smirks.

"As if you can!" You yelled back at him, your house just a few meters in front of you. Boosting your speed, only to Mach 1, making it onto your front porch, panting slightly. You pulled your keys out of your pocket, seeing Asano get closer with each stride he took.

You pushed your key into the keyhole of the door, twisting and turning it for the door to unlock. You instantly pushed open the door, only to have a force knock you into the house, causing you to fall. Your instincts kicked in making you roll your body in mid air, causing you to land on your back. The force knocked you at least three feet within your house.

You groaned as your back collided with your hard wood floor, only to have the same force that pushed you, land on you as well. You felt all your air knocked out of you, making you struggle to breathe.

Asano panted, him as well out of breath. "Gotcha."

"G-get off me, you're heavy! F-fatass!" You stuttered out, still struggling to catch your breath. You pushed him off your body, feeling his weight leave your body, letting you gasp for breath.

Asano chuckled, holding himself above your body as you breathed. His hands were on each side of your shoulders, as he stared down at your gasping face. He laughed as he stared at your face, making you slap him across the chest playfully.

You finally realized the position the both of you were in, and blushed a bit, but you gained a seductive smirk. Asano gave you a questioning look, and your smirk grew. You draped your arms over his shoulders lazily, lifting yourself up so your face was close to his. You watched as he gulped in slightly from the position, and at how close you were to his face, his cheeks gaining a red hue.

"Mm~ please be gentle on me honey babe." You purred, and watched as his face grew hotter, his ears becoming red. As soon as your words left your lips, Asano got himself off you instantly, going into the kitchen quickly. You laughed out, relaxing against the floor beneath you, though you did wish he stayed on top of you even longer, and followed through your little play..Even though you meant it.

Slowly, you pushed yourself off of your hard wood floors, and closed the door that was still opened, letting the world see the inside of your house. Afterwards, you walked into the kitchen, seeing Asano leaning over the sink, the water running out of the faucet, as well with water dripping from his face.

You sneakily snuck up behind him, a towel in your hands. You wrapped your arms around his middle back, hugging him gently as you felt Asano stiffen as your arms wrapped around him.

"I'm sorry Asano...Forgive me please.." you pleaded, letting your arms drop to your side as he turned around to face you. You raised your hand that held the towel, and wiped off the water that dripped off his face.

"Hmmm....Alright, I forgive you." He stated simply, and pulled you into a hug, resting his chin on your head. Asano mumbled something under his breath, which made you cock an eyebrow and what he mumbled, you'll ask him later.

"Wanna stay for dinner? It's pizza." You pulled away from the hug, looking up at him. He tapped his chin, thinking about it. Asano then shrugged, and nodded his head as an answer, making you give off a small smile.

He went out of the kitchen, and sat on one of your sofas in the living room, taking out his phone to call his father, letting him know that he was at your house. You sighed in content, grabbing out the frozen pizza in your fridge, and turned on the oven.

"He's such a hot head....But I love him." You murmured quietly, getting the pizza ready.

At the end of the day, you and Asano just sat on your couch, watching TV together, while eating pizza and laughing. If only it was like this everyday.

Mkay...Extremely random IK, still having some trouble wording everything lol. Hope ya all enjoy it, I am sorry if Asano is really OOC, haven't seen the anime in so long lol.

Enjoy
Comment
Vote