Ch. 15

You stood in front of your class with your arms crossed. The second battle was in a month, and now you decided to do something over everything.

"We first thought about just our group singing for this second battle of voices. But now I've changed my mind." Your class looked at you in confusion, well, Nagisa, Karma, and Kayano didn't, they knew what your plan was and they liked it. Koro-Sensei looked at you in confusion as well.

"Everyone will be singing for this second battle."

"WHAT!?" They all cried out. You grinned a little bit at their panicked faces.

"Calm down. There will be seven lead roles, while the rest of you will be the background voices. That better?" They all nodded in agreement but you sighed. "Okay..Karma, since you're good at singing I want you to be one of the leading voices with me." Karma nodded with a grin.

"I WANT TO SING (Y/N)-CHAN!!" Koro-Sensei held your arms with his hand while he shook you in place. You gripped your father's tentacle arms from becoming dizzy.

"Fine fine! You'll have a role, but it'll be short since I'm not putting us in danger just because you wanted to sing." Your father nodded quickly, his smile growing bigger.

"Wait, but how will we be able to do this? Won't we get in trouble with this?" Okuda asked. You shook your head at her, your (h/c) (h/l) strands of hair swishing with your head shake.

"You don't just need a band for the battle. You can have as many people in the battle as long as they're in the same class as you. Besides, that's how we're going to win, the ultimate of surprise!" You grinned in victory as the class cheered.

"Kayano, do you want to sing?" You watched as Kayano shook her head no.

"I'd like to play the piano instead of singing." You nodded to her choice, which you didn't really mind. You asked the others in the room who would like to sing, but only some actually wanted to sing the lead roles with you.

"I'll be the character Burr, Nagisa you're Laurens, Karma you're Jefferson, Teraska you'll be singing Madison and I don't give a flying fuck if you don't want to be a lead singer!" Teraska's face fell even before he was going to make sure you change your mind. You cleared your throat, turning to the teachers. "Father you'll have the smaller role, Irina, you'll be the only female role in the song while the other girls will sing with everyone else. Karasuma.." you turned to him while tapping your chin, this is gonna be pretty hard since the last role only since once before joining everyone. "You'll be Washington, after Irina finishes her part."

Everyone nodded to their parts. You pulled out your phone, putting the song on so everyone can hear it. While they listened to the song, you printed out lyrics for everyone to read and try to sing with the song.

Through the past hours you made them learn the half of the music, making them memorize it and helping them out with their vocals, surprisingly, they got it down quickly but what else is new.

You grabbed your phone and turned off before putting it in your pocket. You placed your bag on your shoulder and jogged out of the classroom while everyone was getting changed for PE. You jogged towards the stairs up to the mountain and jumped.

Half way through your fall your tentacles came out, and latched themselves into the trees swinging you through the air towards the main campus. You launched yourself towards the fifth story window where your A-class was at.

You groaned when you saw it closed. You used your tentacle to open it swiftly before you barrel-rolled into the room, your tentacles retracting back inside you once the window was open. You stood up straight staring at the class.