Ch. 11

Saturday flew by fairly quick, leaving you in quite a mess. You, being you, wanted to give yourself a lazy day, and Saturday, was just that.

You had bags and blankets thrown everywhere, food wrappers littered around you. What'd you expect, when you want a lazy day, you get a lazy day.

You checked the time on your phone, it was only 4 in the morning, and you had to go to Gakuho's at 8 in the morning, so you had enough time. You began to clean up your house, playing music on the TV to make the job much easier.

Once you finished, in meerily an hour, you went to your room giving yourself a quick shower. You pinned your hair up after you finished your shower, letting your hair air dry. You walked out of your bathroom snark naked, water dripping down your lucious skin.

You grabbed a towel patting your body down. You went to your closet, looking through the formal clothing that you had. You had a feeling Silva was going to be there, wearing a fucking dress to show off her skin, possibly to make Gakushu fawn over her even more.

You sighed at the thought. The only dress you ever had was something Gakuho gave you. It was his late wife's dress he said, he said it would fit you. You took it as a reminder that you would always be there for him, so maybe you should wear the dress? This is for Gakuho, he would probably like to see it.

You sighed, pulling out the dress that you had hung up. You grabbed (f/c) laced panties and bra, putting them on. You took the dress off the hanger staring at it. You can't believe you're doing this.

You pulled the dress on, the dress fitting you perfectly. It was a long dress that went to your calves, the torso of the dress showing off your curves. The torso of it had string that criss crossed in the front, the top of it open as your bust pressed against it. It was like a corset, and it was fucking tight!

The dress was black all around it except straight down the middle, it was a crystalizing dark blue, with black laced designs sewn into it. The dress had sleeves and at the end it was much larger. The dress also had a hood with it. (Dress up above)

You still had no idea as to why Gakuho's late wife was always into those Victorian and medieval style dresses, but you got to say, they're very pretty.

You spun around once, staring at yourself in the mirror. As before, the dress fits you perfectly, clinging to your skin and curves, it was almost like a second skin.

You sat down at the edge of your bed, grabbing a pair of (f/c) silky socks. You placed those on, before taking hold of your ankle high black boots, the heel having just an inch or two. You pulled on your boots, before checking the time.

It was 6:30am, and it usually took you 39-45 minutes to head to Asano's house, might as well start now. You walked out of your room and out of your house, locking the door behind you, before taking off down the road towards the house.

You hummed softly to yourself as you walked, you footsteps echoing in the empty streets. You checked your phone, playing soft music as you walked, becoming more calmer than you already were. You released your hair, letting it fall down it's rightful place, you shaking it out gently.

After the walk, which took 35 minutes, you finally stood in front of the large mansion at the Asano's own. You walked up towards the door, knocking twice one it.

After a minute or two, the door was opened, by Gakuho himself. Gakushu was behind you, looking at you, his eyes wide. Gakuho's eyes widened at the dress you had on, the thought of his wife coming back to him. He smiled gently, placing a hand on your cheek.

"Didn't I tell you that it would fit you (Y/n)?" Gakuho asked you, a soft smile finding its way to his face. You gave him a gentle smile as well, even if you hated it.