Ch. 5

You awoke to a harsh light shining at your face. You groaned lowly, throwing your left arm over your eyes, blocking out the harsh light. You heard distant voices, but the thing is, where the hell were you?

You sat up in the bed that you were supposively laying on, blue hair shielding your vision as your eyes began to get used to the light.

"Nagisa? The hell are you doing here? Where am I?" You were in such a daze that you couldn't make out the red head and strawberry blonde head arguing with each other.

"(Y/n)! You're up. You're in the infirmary for the main campus, Asano brought you here when you passed out in one of the rooms." Flashbacks from earlier that day returned to you. You hummed softly, pushing yourself out of the bed, standing up.

Your legs wobbled slightly, but you took multiple steps, finally noticing the IV in your left arm. You glared at it, grabbing the end where the tube was in it, then pulled it out slowly, hissing slightly in pain.

Once the IV was out of your arm, you turned your attention towards the two idiots who were arguing.

"My god, kiss and make up already, zeesh." You stumbled in between the both of them, leaving a shocked Nagisa on the infirmary bed that you were once laying on. Asano stared at you, pulling you into his arms, a blush finding its way to your cheeks. You heard a snicker come from Karma, you glaring at him slightly.

"Wow (Y/n), I thought you were a goner. But eh, that's what you get, karma was gonna get you sooner or later." Karma stated, waving his hand back and forth in the air, a giant smirk on his face. You grinned, reluctantly freeing yourself from Asano's arms, having your body in front of Karma's.

Karma looked at you, taking a step back since your body was in his space, oh you didn't care. You took a step forwards, him moving back more, but you kept moving towards him. It was until he bumped into the medicine counter of the infirmary was when you stopped.

You placed your hands on each side of his body, caging him in with your body. You pressed your body against his, watching as his face started heating up.

"What was that about karma getting me back? It seems that it was shoved right up your ass Akabane~" you purred, your lips hovering against his ear. You stook your tongue out, dragging it along side the outer part of his ear, getting to his earlobe, gently nibbling on it.

Karma gasped lowly, biting his lip as his face was as red as his hair. You pulled away, placing a finger on his lips, forging an innocent smile on your face.

"Don't try to go around and mess with the ones who know their place Akabane, I could put you in yours if you wish." You giggled, watching as he glared at you. You moved away from him, walking back towards Asano who stood awkwardly in place, his eyes darting around the room.

Nagisa was a small blushing mess, but he held a phone out, seeing as he recorded the entire thing. You held your hand out to him, Nagisa placing the phone on your hand, as you stopped recording. You looked over your shoulder at Karma, waving your phone in the air.

"Nagisa captured this all on video, don't try to be the leader in my game hun, or I will make this video become viral, from class 3-E, to A-class, choose what you want. I still want to be friends with you, and I don't want people to believe that you were dominated by a girl, right?" You tilted your head as you said right, watching as Karma slowly nodded his head. A grin had spread itself across your face, a sickingly sweet giggle escaping your lips. "Good."

You placed your phone in your pocket, and stood in front of Asano, wrapping your arms around his neck, leaning your head on his chest, your body temporarily drained. Asano held you close against his body, letting you use it to lean on. Your cheeks grew slightly hot, though you acted it off as if you got a fever.