Ch.4

A bright Ray of sunshine shined at your face, eating a roan come from you. You sat up from your position on the couch, rubbing your head.

"What happe-" you stopped mid sentence when you stared down at the male slumped against the couch. His orangish hair was sprawled across his face, covering his closed eyes. His face held a peaceful look on it as he slept, his chest rising and falling from his even breathing. His school clothes were wrinkled.

"Shit...I thought he went home. Did I seriously pass out?" You turned your attention towards the neglected TV, seeing that your favorite horror movie was paused half way, (M/N).

"Oh..." You checked your phone, seeing it was only 6:10 in the morning, school usually started around 8am so you and Gakushuu had enough time to get ready. You pushed yourself off of the couch that you were currently sitting on, and walked your body towards your room, dialing a number on your phone. Your phone rang a couple times, before a deep voice answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mr. Asano, forgive my apologies, but could you bring Gakushuu new clothes for school today? It seems he passed out here when we were watching some movies." You replied nicely towards Gakuho, usually you would give him crap, since he could stand that, but not today. Gakushuu was suppose to head home last night, so you had a feeling that Gakuho was a bit pissed. After a long pause, he finally answered you, while you were grabbing different clothes for today, walking into the bathroom that was attached to your room.

"Of course I can Miss (L/n). I'll have my butler come to deliver his clothes." Gakuho said. You grinned slightly, starting the shower, stripping from yesterday's clothing.

"Thank you Gakuho, don't worry about taking him to school today, I'll do it. Goodbye." With that, you hung up on him, sighing in relief. You felt the water, waiting for it to get to your liking. You heard footsteps walk into your room, your body froze.

"(Y/n), where the hell are you?" Gakushuu's voice was heard against the sound of the shower running, sleep was laced in his voice, as well as anger.

"In the bathroom. Your father is having a butler bring you new clothes today!" You yelled from behind the bathroom door, hearing his footsteps walk towards the door, turning the knob of it.

"O-oi! Don't open the doo-" you didn't get time to warn him. Asano yanked open the door, and you stood there in all your glory. Your eyes were wide, and so was his, in surprise. You gained a huge blush on your face, putting Karma's hair to shame.

"HENTAI!!!" You slapped him across the face, hard, making him loose his balance. You slammed the door closed, your arms crossed over your bust. You got into the shower, embarrassed that he saw you, that your crush saw you naked.

You took your shower quickly, making sure you'll finish before the butler gets to your house. You stepped out of the shower, drying your body and hair off. You placed on (f/c) bra and panties, with a white button up shirt, and the school's jacket, you placed on sweats, with black socks and your shoes. You walked out of the bathroom, your (h/c) (h/l) hair still damp.

Asano stood in front of you, a red hand print left on his cheek. You stared at the handprint, a grin coming over your face.

"Sorry not sorry." You walked passed him, not before placing a kiss on the handprint that you left on him. He blushed slightly, growling at how much of a tease you were.

"Go take a shower, we still have time. I'll get your clothes when the butler comes." You left Gakushuu in your room, as you walked down the hallway towards the main room. Right on cue, you got a ring from your doorbell. You slauntered towards the door, opening it to see the butler holding a bag of Gakushuu's clothes. You took the bag from him, smiling one of your sweet smiles.