Ch.8

That is how Silva looks, pretty much like a bitch, huh? Lol, hope you enjoy this chapter.

Two months passed, and you began to get more job requests than you usually did. Though, you were becoming quite rich with all the money that you kept getting from the jobs that you did, and which each dollar, each cent, you used it on to refinance your school building.

Never once have you gone back to your A-class to see Gakushu or your teacher. The only time you would ever go to the main campus was to see Ren, he was your closest friend, closer than Nagisa and Karma combined. Though, the three of them have taken notice that your appearance and personality changed slightly.

You no longer wore the school's uniform, except you wore almost everything leathery, the pants were quite comfortable actually, your shirt was silky. You had your (h/c) (h/l) hair in different types of styles every single day, your (e/c) eyes held a coldness, almost a heartless feeling to them. You grew cold, you didn't really help others like you used to, you never said hello to them as well, you just ignored every single person in the world, except for the ones who gave you your job.

Right now, at this time, you, Nagisa, Karma, Kayano, Isogai, Tomohito, Yukiko, and Tōka were all in the main campus library, looking up research for your projects and Koro-sensei assigned to everyone. You and Karma, Nagisa and Kayano, Isogai and Yukiko, and Tomohito and Tōka were partners for this assignment.

You and Karma were looking up how the universe was created, Nagisa and Kayano were looking up how the solar system was created, Isogai and Yukiko were looking up how the dinosaurs were created, as well as why the Earth was tilted, Tomohito and Tōka were looking up how the dinosaurs became extinct, and how the humans were created, all of you binding each project together to make a time line, yay, science and history put together.

While the eight of you were working, you sensed multiple bodies coming towards you and your group.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here. Pathetic E-Class students? You have your own library." You heard an oh so familiar voice. Since your head was down from looking into multiple books at once, you brought it up, seeing Gakushu, his snotty girlfriend, and his team of minions. Ren looked at you and your group with a sly grin, his grin dropping as his eyes passed you, a small smile replacing it.

You stood up from your spot on the ground, placing a hand on your hip as you moved most of your weight on your left leg.

"Our library wasn't big enough for our research, we have access to this library just as much as you do." You spoke calmly, almost too calmly.

Silva and Gakushu stiffened as they saw you, you really had changed. You were much taller, only by two inches, your clothing was off the charts, as well as your hair, but what really stood out, was your eyes, your voice, your whole demeanor. Gakushu caught on from hearing how heartless your voice sounded, he missed the smile you had, he missed everything about you.

Silva was afraid, you looked familiar now, more familiar than from two months ago, but she couldn't remember where. But one thing she wanted to do, was to punch you.

Since you were still apart of A-class, you still had some friends there, and some of them were in the library, watching everything go down. One of them was recording the whole scene.

"Low lives like you shouldn't be here." Gakushu snapped at you, which made you look at him, before you crossed your arms.

"Who are you talking to, us? Or you?" 'Oos' were heard from inside the library, even Ren took multiple steps to get out of there.

Karma placed his hand on your back, rubbing it soothingly to calm you down, which it did. You sighed softly, and turned your back to the A-class students in front of you, and began to look up more information on your project, ignoring the students who were gathered around, and behind you.