Ch. 16

Weeks later it was time for the second Battle of Voices, between A class and E class.

You stared at your classmates as you stood behind stage. Your classmates trembled and wiggled in nervousness. They never been on stage in front of a lot a people, especially in front of the school.

You sighed under your breath and fixed up your cravat. Since you made all of your classmates and teachers join, you all wore the same type of clothing. Karma, Nagisa, Teraska, and you wore the same white revolutionary clothing. The others wore blue revolutionary clothing, Irina wore a dress (she really wanted a dress), and Karasuma wore something rather plain but it still had fit the settings.

You, Kayano, Okano, and Fuwa managed to get Koro-Sensei to look more human..except being...huge. Surprisingly he looked really nice though.

Asano's group were the first to go on stage. Asano turned to you with a wide grin, his face too close to yours for comfort.

"We're winning this babe." He cackled lowly. You stared into his eyes as your own grin started to form across your lips.

"Good luck with that hun. E-class will always come out victorious." You pushed his shoulder back ever so slightly while you took a step towards him. He glared playfully at you.

"Don't get so cocky (Y/n)."

"What about you Gakushu? You're very cocky today, and we haven't even had any fun." You sneered lowly. Gakushu held his hands up in defense almost instantly. You dropped the sneer with a smile and placed a quick kiss on Gakushu's lips. "Shoo, you're on in 2 minutes. Have fun." You strutted away from Gakushu without gaining a response from him. You walked towards Karma and Nagisa, whose backs were turned to you. You placed your arms gracefully across their shoulders while you squeezed your body in between them.

"You're ready to win this?" You asked them as the three of you watched your classmates act out, as well as your father. You sweatdropped from seeing this.

"Uh...yeah." Nagisa mumbled lowly.

"We'll still win, even with these dumbasses acting out." Karma stated smugly.

"That's the spirit Karma!" You hummed lowly. You heard loud murmuring come from the front of the stage, which had let you know that it was starting. "Rally up the class, this battle is starting."

When they finished almost everyone cheered for Asano's group. You growled lowly at the sound of their cheers. You felt a hand being placed on your shoulder, making you look at who the hand belonged to. Karma gave you a sly grin before he squeezed the side of your cheek.

"Don't worry, we'll win this to sure." He whispered assuring you. You nodded softly as Asano and his group walked off stage. Asano smirked a victorious smirk at you.

"Good luck trying to beat us." He snickered at you. You shot a glare at him, pushing him out of the way. He knew you liked that song, but he was still completely confused as to why you were wearing revolutionary like clothing.

"And now, for E-class." The announcer called out. Every single person in front of the stage groaned. You sighed to the yourself as you had some of the back stage workers lower the lights down. You turned to your classmates with a small smile.

"We can do this. We all can, and we'll win." They smiled brightly and nodded. "Let's go then!" You and your classmates walked out onto the stage with the lights off. Everyone got in their spots, you in front of them.