Ch. 10

Hey y'all, sorry for not updating at all. I've started school a couple weeks ago, and ice been doing band, so it's pretty tiring for me.

So sorry, but here's a new chapter for y'all ❤

Over the next month or two, you were being taken care of by your friends. You were becoming a lot better than how you used to, but you still had some coughs or sneezes here and there.

Most of the time, it was Gakushu that you spent time with. Usually, he would be out with Silva, but he would make exceptions just for you. Just a day ago, you and him went to Isogai's work to get some sweets.

You always had a sense that you were being watched when you were with Gakushu, every time he wasn't looking, you'd look around to see if you were actually being watched. You had a feeling it was your father, you could never really catch him when he was watching you and Asano.

You were able to go back to the campus like you originally would. It was quite relaxing when you went inside your A classroom, they silently celebrated seeing you each and every time. They always spoke how you made the class more, interesting.

At this moment, it's Friday. You were at your usual E-class building. You, and a couple others were thinking of songs to sing for the Battle of Voices, that was going to happen in just a three weeks.

Your class already made you the singer, they said you had a good singing voice, whatever that meant. You found out that Karma and Nagisa were good with guitars, and Karma already chose to do the electric guitar while Nagisa did the base. Kayano said she knew how to play piano, so she did that, but you needed someone to play the drums.

You looked around the classroom, none of the students knew how to play the drums. None of them! This annoyed you to the bitter end. You sighed in anger, rubbing your temples.

"I've heard Karasuma knew how to play the drums kekeke." Koro-Sensei whispered in your ear, as Karasuma taught PE. You watched him, watching how his body moved and twisted as every student tried to attack him. His movements were smooth, almost like water.

You turned towards your father, staring him down.

"Do we have a drum set in the building?"

"Yeah, in the faculty room. Wh-"

Without letting him answer, you dashed towards Karasuma. You grabbed his left wrist, pulling him towards the faculty room, turning to Karma, Nagisa, and Kayano nodding to them. They took your message to note, and walked with you.

Karasuma, confused as to why you were dragging him, just followed through. He learned not to argue with you anymore.

Once the five of you made it into the faculty room, you pushed Karasuma towards the drum set.

"Play it. Play any kind of groove. I know you know how to play the drum set." You demanded him, sitting Karasuma down by the drum set, as Kayano got the electric piano set.

She began to play the piano, slowly the boys began to join into the beat, and then, you. You sang a song close to your heart, something that you wrote yourself.

You nodded to the beat, shifting slightly as you sang, your hips moving with the beat. You grabbed ahold of the microphone, getting more deeper into the beat of it. Parts of the song needed someone else to sing, and Karma, being Karma, filled in those parts.

At the end of it, it sounded great. The five of you were proud of it. You flashed a grin towards them, letting them know that it was perfect.

"We'll be playing this song for the Battle of Voices or whatever it is. If we do pass to the next round, which I believe we won't, we should find another song to play. Just in case." You leaned against the wall, Karma nodding towards you. Nagisa and Kayano we're still shocked that Karasuma could play the drum set.