Ch. 13

Hey guys..wassup? Sorry if this is gonna be short or something? I can't sleep and I'm just burning up for no reason, my whole body is hurting me for no reason too.

So, this is gonna be the next chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

For the next two weeks, you, Karma, Nagisa, Kayano, and Karasuma continued to practice the song you chose. You remembered the song by heart, and so did they.

You still hung out with Asano, but deep inside, you felt like you were breaking every time you saw him hug, or be all loveable with Silva. You couldn't get the kiss out of your head even if you tried.

One time, you continued to bang your head against the wall to forget the scene, but sadly, it only caused you to get a concussion. Other times you would just get lost in your thoughts, sometimes the kiss coming back to you, other times it's just a dark and empty realm.

Anywho..today was the day of the Battle of Voices. Each section of the school was happy, from the A's, to the E's.

Everyone stood in the background of the stage for only the ones who would preform. You and your team were checking out the equipment.

"So... How are we going to get this on the roof again? The roof has no barriers or fences I'll have you know." Kayano spoke out fiercely, her eyes flaming. She's all about protection ain't she?

"We'll just have Koro-Sensei do it for us Kayano. He's always willing to help out." Karma responded to her, an evil grin forming against his lips. You punched him in the back of the head, causing Karma to lean forwards, holding his head. He snapped his attention towards you, his eyes fierce with anger. "What the hell was that for!?"

"That, was for your idiocy. They have elevators here you know? It goes straight to the entrance of the building." You placed your hands on your hips, your clothes ruffling.

You chose to wear your (f/c) tang top, dark brown pants, your normal ankle high black boots, and you had a little bit of makeup on. Only just the blush and a winged eyeliner. How can girls be so good at makeup?

Nagisa and Kayano deadpanned, before they began to move the instruments for E-class to the elevator. You stood guard in your secluded area, your arms crossed as you watched the elevator close.

You heard footsteps behind you, soft, flowing footsteps. You moved your hand to your front pocket, pulling out a pocket knife slowly. Arms wrapped around your neck from behind by a hug.

"Well well well, I didn't know you'd be playing today (Y/n)!" A familiar voice was heard behind you. You sighed softly in relief, putting the pocket knife away before anyone could see it out. You turned around in the arms, looking at Ren who was giving you a cheeky smile. Odd...

"Yeah, we are, this is for everyone in the school Ren. What's up with you?" You crossed your arms over your chest, watching as he opened his eyes, a look of seriousness shining through them.

"I heard Asano kissed you the other day, and pulling himself back before anything got 'too out of hand'. Is that true?" Your eyes widened slightly, your nails beginning to dig into your forearms. You growled lowly, kicking Ren in both of his shins.

"Speak of that day again I swear, I will make your life a living hell with me!" You threatened, Ren holding his hands up in front of him in surrender.

"Okay okay, but did it happen? Did you enjoy it?" You sighed, might as well tell him the truth.

"Yes, it happened, yes, I did enjoy it. But, as they say, good things always end badly..." Ren lowered his arms, wrapping them around you in a hug.