Ch.6

Once you, Nagisa, Karma, and Ren got back into the pool room, you saw everyone sitting on the floor. Especially Teppei, Natsuhiko, and Tomoya. Sadly, the four boys were threatening your class.

"Tch, I can't believe Asano left us with the failing class. Who does he think he is at a time like this!" Natsuhiko whined out. You gagged at him, he's such a baby, almost worships Asano at times, it's truly disgusting.

"The chairman's son." Tomoya answered him, his arms crossed. Teppei continued to glare at E-Class, while they were ready to pounce at them. Karasuma, and Irina had to hold them back, Koro-sensei was standing in the back eating popcorn.

You sighed, a tick mark appearing on your head. You walked towards Natsuhiko, pulling his glasses off his face, crushing them in between your hands. He looked up at you in disbelief.

"Hey you bi-" he stopped his sentence, seeing a dark aura starting to surround you. Your eyes were squinted as you glared at him, making him, Teppei, and Tomoya to scoot back away from you.

"If you don't want to stay here then leave. No one told you three to actually stay here, you just followed Gakushu like his minions." You spat out Asano's name as you sneered at three, Karma, Nagisa, and Ren glancing at each other. "Now, apologize to E-class, or do you want to be taken out of my house mangled and detached in trash bags!?" You threatened them, watching their bodies shake.

The three kneeled down in front of E-Class, apologizing multiple times. Isogai looked at you out of the corner of his eye, before he took a stand, in front of the three males who are on their knees.

"Everything is good..Just please don't do it again." Isogai sat down next to Maehara, who was struggling hard not to laugh, as well as Terasaka. You glared at the two, watching their bodies freeze under your gaze.

The three males from A-class nodded quickly, before sitting down again. Ren sat down next to Teppei, you sat next to him, Karma next to you, and Nagisa next to him.

"What game are you playing?" You attitude changed drastically. From being angry, it went to dullness, your eyes becoming slightly dull as well.

"Truth or Dare. It's actually Nakamura's turn to pick since we were playing while you guys were out of the room." Itona spoke emotionlessly. He seemed he was enjoying this.

"Hmmm...(Y/n), truth or dare?" Nakamura asked you. How did you know she was going to ask you. You sighed.

"Truth."

"How do you and Asano know each other, as well as why/how did you become an assassin?" She question, the A-class males stiffening, then staring at you in shock.

"You're an assassin?" Ren asked you.

"Yes, that's what she just said." You said sarcastically, annoyed by the looks they gave you.

"Does Asano know?" Teppei asked.

"No, and he won't find out. Anything that gets said in this house, does not leave this house. And if it does, I know where you live, I will find you, and kill you once I see you!" You snapped, watching everyone in the room nod rapidly, well, except Karasuma, Irina, and Koro-sensei, they were used to this kind of stuff.

"Asano and I met at the age of four..."

~Flashback to when you met Asano while telling them when the two of you met~

You were trapped under the rumble of your house, your parents left you at such a young age, leaving you in an abandoned house that was already caving in. You cried out silently, the rotten planks all over your body, cobblestone placed on top of your legs, your left leg fractured from the rumble.