Ch.7

Sunday passed rather quickly, and it was now Monday, time for school...Yay, can you hear the sarcasm.

You dressed yourself in the male uniform, hating the ideal thought of wearing the girl's uniform. You brushed out your (h/c) (h/like) hair, leaving it alone. Once you slid on your shoes, and grabbed you bag, which was filled with different types of sweets, drinks, and your (pads/tampons), you were ready for the day.

You had skipped out on breakfast, wanting to get to school early to be with Koro-sensei. He's doing a pretty good job at trying to be a father figure for you, you almost don't want to assassinate him, almost.

You walked out of your house, locking the door behind you, before making your way towards your class. While you were walking, you scanned through your phone, looking at your messages. You saw one from Gakushu that made you stop in your tracks.

Gakushu: Hey (Y/n), dinner with my date was great on Saturday. We had another date last night, we went to the movies. I'll meet you by the corner store tomorrow, see you there.

"Tch, what a dumbass." You sighed lowly, and began your journey once again. Once you got to the corner store, you saw a strawberry blonde head looking down at their phone.

"Oi, dickwad, I'm here." You called out to him, just standing a foot away from the strawberry blonde male. He looked up at you, giving you a questioning look.

"Dickwad? Really?"

"Yes, really, no come on. I want to head to my class to help out my teacher." You went to turn and continue your way towards the school, only to be stopped by a hand gripping your wrist.

"Hold on, Silva's walking with us." Gakushu turned to see the door to the corner store open, a girl with long silver hair, quite a busty chest, and red eyes walked out of the store, a smile on her face. She wore the girl's uniform, and latched herself onto Gakushu's arm.

(Couldn't find him having a gf in the anime, so I'm using my OC, sorry)

"Ready Gakushu baby?" The silver haired girl turned her gaze towards you, looking you up and down. A scowl took over her face. "Who's this baby?"

"This is my best friend, (Y/n). (Y/n), this is Silva, my girlfriend." His words hit you deep down, but you placed on a smile, thank you assassination training.

"Hi, I'm (Y/n), the one who he turns to when shit goes down." You held your hand out to Silva, watching her place on a sarcastic smile on her face before taking your hand in a hand shake. You shook her hand, applying pressure against hers, seeing her cringe at the pain. You released her hand, and turned around, beginning down the road towards the school. "Come on."

"(Y/n)...I'm sorry about her babe. She's a bit cranky." Gakushu kissed Silva on the cheek before jogging himself to your side. He looked at you, Silva catching up with him, latching herself back onto his arm. "You okay?"

"I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me." You kept your gaze in front of you, your bag swinging on your shoulder. You checked your phone, seeing Ritsu appear in front of it.

"Hello (Y/n)-chan."

"Hey Ritsu, what do you need at this hour?" Gakushu and the Silva looked over your shoulder to stare at the girl on the screen of your phone. Ritsu smiled kindly towards you, holding a stack of papers in her arms.

"Sensei needs your help with this, he said he wants you to help him since you work faster than the other students." You grinned, fixing your bag to make it stay still.

"Of course, I'll be there in a bit. Bye Ritsu." You made it seem like you hung up, which you actually turned your phone off. You don't need Gakushu and his 'girlfriend' to know who she is.