5. My Hero?

The boys were laughing and I started thinking to myself 'instead of killing her, I can kill them... or I could also kill them all... including her...'

Two of the boys were walking towards me, I quickly put my hand inside my purse, but someone walked behind me and grabbed my hand "Hey sweetie... can I have that?" He took my purse with the knife inside. "Let's see what we have here.... ohh, a knife..." He laughed. "Were you gonna kill my man's with these toy?!" He kept laughing loud "TAKE THEM TO THE LAIR!!!" The other two boys I was gonna attack grabbed both of my arm and forced me to walk to the alley. I tried to escape but they were holding me tight, and hurting my arms. They took us inside the bar into a downstairs. The two boys tied me to a chair, and same as (r,n).

Then they started punching (r,n) in her stomach, and she screamed in pain. The ones who brought me to these place started punching and kicking me, one punch in my face and a kick on my stomach. "I can see you are that killer everyone's talking about and are scared of... the Unknown killer. It sounds dumb that name... now tell me how you do it. It sounds awesome to be in TV and as an unknown person... but would it be cool to have your own name on the news, telling everyone that your the Serial killer...."

After a while of no answer, he formed a fist with his hand and throw it to my face, I closed my eyes waiting for the impact, but nothing. "Whaat!!!" He screamed, I opened my eyes and saw a green hand holding his fist. "Don't you dare to hurt a girl!!" The random guy kicked the leader, and they started fighting. After the fighting was finished the green hand dude came out of the shadows. He didn't only had a green hand, he was a complet mutant turtle. He was about 6 feet tall. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you.. " He said, I looked at his face and he had a purple bandana, and brown/red-ish eyes. He untied my arms and legs, I quickly got up and grabbed my purse. 'Should I kill him?...' I thought to myself. "Hey, are you ok?" He asked "yes, I'm fine" I turn to look at him. "Names Donatello... or you can call me Donnie" He said looking at me and putting his stick? away. ((Btw I do know it's a bow-staff, but to make the story interesting, (y,n) didn't knew)) " I'm (y,n )..." I said walking away "thanks" I told him and ran away 'damn! I couldn't kill him!!'

*Donnie's POV*

As (y,n) ran away I untied the other girl and left her in the bar where people could help her. She was knock out so yeah, I tied up the Purple Dragon put on a hoodie and ran away. 'Is she the Serial Killer for real?' I asked myself while I jumped from roof to roof. "Well, I might need to do some research, then I might find the truth." I kept jumping till I got to the point where I had to get inside the sewers. I went into the nearest manhole cover and went in it. I walked into the lair, and Mikey quickly asked "where we're you dude?" I sat down in the living room "April, can I borrow your laptop?" I asked her as she sat next to me giving me her laptop "ok" I started researching about the Unknown killer, watching evidence about it, and information about the ways they were killed. "What your searching?" April asked. "I'm searching about this Unknown killer. I think I had met her today." I said "How does she look like?" Raph asked. "Well, she's (skin colour), (e,c), (h,c) (h,l) and her name is (y,n)" I said looking for more information.

*your POV*

I got home and started walking in circles. 'I can't believe someone found out!!' I thought to myself. "This is getting intense..." I sat down with my head on my knees. "What's getting intense?" I heard a male voice it was Golden Freddy. "Someone found out that I'm the Serial killer..." I told him. "Well it's time to make a move and eliminate the ones that knows..." He said and started laughing evily, and I did the same.

((Let's say you went and look for the human robot body for Golden, and he was using it.))