11. The end?

*your POV*

I walked to my house, people looking at me weirdly. Some kids would've called me monster, or they would've said it's not hollowing. When I got to my house, I  locked myself in my bedroom and started crying. Tears ran down my human eye, while my robot eye stayed emotionless. I kept repeting to myself 'what should I do with myself' I couldn't take it anymore, I had nobody in my life anymore. I stood up and walked slowly to the bathroom turning the water on and filling in the tub.

"This is it... the end of me now"

I lifted up my robotic leg putting it inside the water. When the water made contact with my robotic leg it electrecude me, and I fell inside the water, making me black out.

*Donnie's POV*

I jumped from roof to roof, I was on my way to (y,n)'s house. 'I can't believe the way Raph treated her!' I kept thinking. "I just hope she is fine." I said.

I got to her place, and I entered through the window of her room "(Y,N)??" I called for her, but I heard no answer. I saw the light of the bathroom on, and I opened the door. I saw (y,n) in the tub, she looked death. "(Y,N)!!!" I yelled her name as I garbed her, I electrucuted myself, but I kept myself up to grab (y,n) and take her out of the water. I took her to her room and lay her on the bed. I took a towel from her closet and started drying her up. "(Y,n) please wake up!!!" I try drying her robotic part, but it didn't worked. Then I turned her around and saw a lid, I opened it and saw a bunch of cables, they were sparking. "Oh no... why (y,n)?! Why u did this!!" I disconected cables from her, and some of them electrocuted me, making my fingers  numb, and my arm in pain. I tried to ignored it, but I couldn't. I stopped and laid on the floor in pain. I looked at (y,n)'s face and thought to myself 'I can't give up... u have to live.... I need you....' I stood back up and wrapped a towel around her. I picked her up and started running to the lair.

*time skipped*

When I got to the lair I ran pass my brothers and made my way to the lab. I laid her on the table, and looked for new cables and tools. Leo entered the lab but I ignored him. "What happened donnie?!" I started changing cables from her robotic side and ignored what Leo said. Leo was starting to get pissed and punch the table "stop ignoring me Donnie!! And tell me what happened!!" He yelled making me get pissed and yelled at him back "what else could've happened huh? Oh, if Raph didn't had r insulted (y,n) this wouldn't had happened..  oh and what happened?! (Y,n) committed suicide... qnd right now I'm trying to fix her, so if u can.. well no... leave the lab right now so I can work in peace and revive (y,n)..." I looked back at (y,n) and kept working. Using diferentes tools for different cables. Leo sigh and walked away closing the door behind. I sigh and kept doing my work.