26. the monster inside you

*three months later, your pov*

I was walking back to the lab. Today I had plans to spend time with Donnie, I just wanted to go out with him. Just to see NYC. I walked to his lab and pecked inside, but he was working, and April was by his side.  She had an arm around his neck, I didn't cared much, they were friends. At least that's what I hopped so.

"So, when is (y,n) comming??" April asked Donnie. But she knew I was at the door.
"Anytime soon" He said as he kept writing notes on sticky notes.
"Aww, I really wanted to spend time with you more!" She whined.
"Well sorry. I prefer to be with (y,n)..." Donnie looked at her.
"What does she has that I dont?" April asked mad.
"She's really pretty, not saying that ur not tho. But she is really special to me, and I really love her" He explained standing up. My cheek warmed up and had a tint of redness.
Then April walked close to Donnie. "So I'm not special?" She asked getting closer and being seductively.

((A/N She's pissimg me off already >. <))

*Narrators POV*

"Y-yes u r, but not as much as-" He was cut off by April Kissing him.
Poison ran through your veins as you mind went completly in blank. You saw the word 'eliminate' on your robotic eye. Your other eye went black and you were control by a gem. The red gem on your abdomen area turned black. You were forced to get in the lab, you had no control of yourself. April and Donnie broke apart as they saw the doors fly open. You was then the words 'kill' on April's face. You walked up to her and grabbed her by her neck lifting her up. "Die!" You threw her against the wall. "(Y,N) STOPP!!!!" Donnie yelled running towards April's unconcious body. "Kill" You walked up to them both. Then Raph, Leo and Mikey came in holding your arms, but you were stronger than them. You pulled them with you towards April. "(Y,N)!! YOU GOTTA STOP THIS NOW!!" Donnie yelled again.

You tried to stop but you couldn't control your body. Neither your mind, or gem. You had a Dark aura around you. Like if a demon took over you, and had a barrier around you so no one could snap you out of it.

April was shaking behind Donnie. You had a smirk on your face. You got really near, and pushed Donnie out of the way. You spined around making the other three turtles fly across the room. "N-now... I-is your. T-turn" You glitch. April's tears started falling down. You grabed her again by her neck and lifted her up against the wall.

Donnie tried to walk up to you, but he was weak. "(Y-y,n)... P-please stop.... y-you dont... h-have t-t-to do t-this...." He said with tears running down. "Y-you are not this....-" He stopped as you turned your head to him and he ended up yelling "MONSTER!"

Your eyes winded as the word hits you of your chest. You let April go, and ran off. The gem turned back to red, and your mind went clear again. You kept running as tears fell down. 'He was right! I am a moster!' You thought as you kept running away.

((Dont cry my kittens!! Everything will be alright....
*evil/creepy look in my face*))