29. time passes by

-turtles POV-

Time has passed, and the turtles haven't found (y,n), and Donatello is going crazy without her.
Mikey is suffering cause his 'little sister' is now gone. Probably for good.
Raph feels the same hate towards her.
Leo just feels like Raph, but not as much hate.

"We need to find her!!" Donnie says punching his desk for like the  fifteen time.
"Calm down dude... we will find her" Leo says trying to calm him down.
"How am I suppose to calm down?! I was the one who caused her pain the most!!!! And I need to find her." Donnie said tired.

-your POV-

(Y,n) was now sitting on the edge of an roof, of an abandoned hotel outside of the beautiful city. She was alone, thinking about everything that has happened in her life.
"Everything ok?" Her old friend, Bonnie, came in his now new human animatronic form towards her. He had long purple hair, and brown eyes. His skin was pale, and he wore a purple button shirt, and black skinny jeans.
"Yeah, everything's fine. Just thinking" (y,n) said watching the now far away lights if the city.
"About what?" A new voice asked. Freddy. His brown hair felled over his forehead and reached his blue eyes, he wore a brown button shirt, with the same black skinny jeans.
"Someone" (y,n) answered in her monotone voice. The five animatronics had moved with her since the pizzeria was set on fire.
"Don't tell me is that turtle guy in purple?" The blonde robot guy with pitch black eyes that wore a golden button up shirt, with black skinny jeans asked.
"Have a problem?"
"No... but you have been getting way to distracted lately. You need to focus on what you have now. Us." Goldie said sitting next to the half robot girl.
"Your right. He has hurt me way to much" (y,n) said standing up and walking back inside the old building.

Foxy laid down on the very top of the king size bed side ways. (Y,n) laid in the middle with her head on top of Foxy's stomach while Bonny laid on her right side and they both cuddle. Freddy laid on her left side while Chica laid on the bottom part on the bed cuddling (Y,n)'s legs. Golden Freddy had his own room with a king size bed.

-Turtles POV-

Donnie was worried sick. The four turtles were now on patrol to see where (y,n) could be. But as always, they found nothing.

'Where could you be princess?'

((Hows it going my precious little kittens?
A simple update... probably will update another chapter!!!
Love yall!!!))