8. My Hero again

*Donnie's POV*

I was in the lair with Casey and my brothers. "We must find a way to find (y,n)!!!" I told Leo. "Why don't we just leave her there and let her die better..." Casey said, I looked at him with an angry look. "I know she tried to kill you, but there must be a reason why! And we need to find out... that why we need to save her, not let her die..." I looked away. I didn't knew the reason why I was acting so... strange. (Y,n) is a serial killer, and we all know that, but am I falling for her? I mean she's cute and everything, but she's still a killer. "We need a plan to find (y,n)" Leo said and I looked at him "We could go through the portal April gave us that day." I said as I grabbed the control to open the portal. "Ok, but we need a plan to rescue her. We don't even know in what part she is of Dimension X" Raph said. Then I got an Idea.

*your POV*

I didn't knew what to do anymore, so I just gave up. I couldnt fight back. I was weak compared to them. I couldnt move much anymore. Half of my body was robot, and the other half human. The pain was horrible, my skin was still peeling off, and the Krang kept injecting me with that red ooze. It was hard now to breath and move. "The one know as Experiment 95 was a fail." One of them said, and tears started falling down from my right eye. The Krang, after a few minutes, untied my arms and legs, and locked me in a cell. I started moving slowly, getting used to my half robotic body. I sat down on the floor thinking what to do, but everything I though of was impossible to do with half of my body being a robot. Now I really wish Donnie would rescue me....

*Donnie's POV *

We started planing out a way to rescue (y,n). After every plan we opened the portal and jumped in. We were in a small area. We kept jumping from island to island till we reached the Krang's lab. We all sneaked in and broke apart to look for (y,n). I went towards the cell's with Mikey. As we walked through the doors we checked every window, until Mikey screamed my name. I ran towards him and saw through the small window, (y,n) was there, but she changed. She looked different. She looked at us and stood up. I looked into her eyes, she looked scared, and in pain. I started working to try to open the cell door.

"Wow, she looks weird dude." Mikey said "Has she always looked like this?" I looked at him "no... she was completly human. Maybe she can explain...." I answered his question. I kept working till the cell door opened. I open the door and (y,n) was sitting on the floor. I kneeled next to her and put my hand on her shoulder. "Hey (y,n), let's get out of here..." I told her and she looked at me. "I-im scared D-Donnie...." She said as she hugged me. I hugged her back thinking 'I will protect you, don't worry.' I picked her up and placed over my shell and me and Mikey started running away.

When we got out and found the rest of my brothers, I placed (y,n) on the ground "(Y,n) what happened to you?" I asked. "T-they... they experimented on me...." She said hugging her knees. "With what?" Raph asked this time. "With red ooze...."