28. new you

*Narrators pov *

You talked to your brother of everything that's happened. From being mutated, to the monster that Donnie called you. He listened closely, he was always by your side, and always understood how you felt.  He threw his arm around your shoulder "You know.... I'm now here to help... and I wont leave till you are happy with your life." I you looked at him and gave him a weak smile. "Thanks big brother... I really appreciate it..."

While you were with your brother, The turtles were now in the living room. (Y,N) had hurt them pretty bad, specially April. Donnie felt horrible for calling you Monster, but you were acting like one to him. Mikey was pretty sad for your actions. He kept missing you tho.

Splinter was dissapointed in you, but he still knew there was good in you. Leo and Raph? The same feeling. They were mad at you and still hated you.

After meeting with your brother, you ran far away from the turtles lair. You and your Brother started living on an old building located on a forest outside from NYC. But this was for the good. "How many victims you have left?" (B,n) asked as he cleaned a little the building. "A few.... April, the foot clan, and the krang...." You said as you laid on the floor looking at the ceiling "ok, well... we're gonna end their life's... your turning into a yandere sister, I like it." He joked, I laugh and smiled "I like it to"

'April, you're gonna pay'

Then your lifeless eyes turned on, it was glowing red.

((Short again, but i was bored, so why not and do another update?!
Hope yall enjoy!!!
Comment your oppinions!!!
Love yall kittens!!!))