12. Not the end

*Donnie's POV *

It's been three days since (y,n ) had committed suicide, and I'm still in my lab working on her, no sleep, no eating, just drinking water that Mikey had bring every two hours. He was the only one by my side. Leo and Raph prefers her death. But I cant live without her. Now I've noticed how important she is to me, and I've only known her for a short time. Now I'm in love with her. I need to bring her to live again. She can't die, I won't let it happen. I'll protect her with my life, I won't let the krang tale her ever again. Neither I will let Raph or Leo insult her the way they did.

I've noticed that (y,n) had a red gem under her breast. That must be her heart. Now that the inside of her body is completly robotic, it has to be the heart. To revive her I need to change most of the cables. But I didn't had them all, thank God April and Casey helped me by buying them, and now I can finish her, and hope she lives again.

I changed the last cable in her body and I saw a spark on her heart. I closed the lid, and turned her around. "Please wake up (y,n), please!" I begged, and I saw her twitch. She slowly opened her eyes and I smiled "D-donnie?..." She said, I cried of happiness, she came back to me. "(Y,n) your alive!!" I hugged her, and she hugged back "why did you saved me Donnie?" She asked. I looked at her. "Look... there's something that I really need to tell you... it's that... I... I really need you in my life... and.... I can't live without you..." I blushed and looked away. "Awee, Donnie... I'm sorry...." She said as she looked down. "Don't be sorry, I know u don't feel the same way I feel cause look at me... I'm a freak....... and also the ones who have to be sorry are my brothers..." I looked back at her and hold her hands. "Donnie... I feel the same way u feel... I thought I lost you... and I though if I died... I wouldn't feel as lonely as I did... and don't worry... they were right...." I looked at her surprised. "N-no their not! They r wrong about you.... don't worry, you can stay here in my lab... I Will ask Casey and April to buy you stuff, or help me bring your stuff...  but you won't be alone ever again... I promise you that" I said smiling at her.

*(y,n)'s POV*

He smiled warmly, and I smiled back. My heart felt warm again, and I haven't felt like this in like forever. I hugged him tight smiling. "You don't have to do all this stuff for me" I said as he was hugging back. "You deserve it..." He said back. Then Mikey entered the room "oh... D-did i , uhm... ruined the moment?" He said shyly. I giggled and Donnie told him "no, don't worry Mikey, she just woke up... she's now alive." He said looking at me smiling. I smiled back. "AWEEE Donnie and (y,n) sitting on a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g" I started laughing and donnie started blushing hardcore "Mikey stop!!!" Donnie yelled as he started chasing Mikey, and Mikey started running away laughing.

I started looking at myself, and smiled. 'I guess being here with Donnie won't be that bad right?' I thought to myself and my smile started fading away. 'What about the others... what would they think about it...' I looked down at the floor thinking. It looked like Donnie noticed and walked towards me grabbing my hands "What's wrong?"  He asked "what would your other two brothers think about this, and your father...?" I asked. She lifted my head up "I already talked to them, Splinter said he is ok with it, and Raph and Leo had to accept it, we can't let u out of the lair... or you will be in danger..." He said and hugged me tight. "But I'll protect you." I smiled again, and hugged him back.

"Thanks..."