15. bad surprise part 2

You opened the folder, and you couldn't believe what you just saw.

(Cats on unicorns!!!!! Jk 😂)

*your POV*

My eyes winded. There were a pictures of me, and a note. It was written by Donnie. It looked like he wanted to take you to the police, so you could pay for your crimes. Your eye started tearing up, and that's when you heard the guys cheering. "Yeah! That's how we beat the foot!" Mikey said. "Hell yeah!!" Raph cheered. You started walking towards the door with the folder in one hand, and the note in the other one. Mikey looked at you "hey, wassap dude?" Donnie, Leo and Raph turned to look at you, you were looking down to the floor. "Donnie.... can you explain this?" You asked as you showed the note to him. "(Y-y,n)... L-let me... e-explain... please" He shuttered. "Yes please, explain why this says that you want to give me to the police?!" You tied not to scream. "Look... i... i...." He didn't answered. "Was this a TRAP!!!" you screamed the last part. "YESPUOU NEVER LOVED ME RIGHT?!?!" You yelled at him. "YOU REVIVED ME JUST SO YOU COULD GIVE ME TO THE GOD DAMN POLICE!!!!"

"N-no!... I-i do l-love you!!!" He said "Then why you wanted to give her to the police???" Mikey said with tears forming in his eyes. He walked in front of me "you are not going to do that!!, Not when I'm here!!!" He yelled. "Its for the best of everyone Mikey... Raph, Donnie, and I talked about it already...." Leo said. "NO! NOT HER! SHE'S LIKE MY SISTER!! YOUR NOT TAKING HER AWAY FROM ME NOW!!!!!" Mikey kept yelling. "How could you Donnie..." You said with tears running down you human eye, you then ran out of the lair, and Mikey followed behind.

*Donnie's POV*

I was so stupid for letting Raph and Leo get in our way. Now she's gone. And Mikey too. "She will return, she has to, there's no place that she can stay anymore." I looked down in dissapointment. "Everything is your fault...  I never wanted this!" I exclaimed. "Hey! We were trying to help! It's not our fault that your 'girlfriend' left the lair and found out!!!" Raph yelled quoting the word girlfriend with his fingers. "She's not just my 'girlfriend'!! She's my life!!!! So shut your mouth!!" I yelled bqck and walked to my lab closing the door behind.

*Mikey's POV*

I rubbed (y,n)'s back as she kept crying. "Calm down (y,n)... I won't let them give you to the police, I promise!" I she aid trying my best to calm her down. "I-its not that *hiccup* Mikey... it's th-at *hiccup* I can't b-believe that *sob/hiccup* Donnie could d-do this *hiccup* to me!" She said between hiccups and sobs, I just kept rubbing her back calming her down a little. Then she hugged me, I hugged her back, "Calm down, I'm going to talk to him, you just stay here ok?" I said looking into her eyes, she nooded her head, and I kissed her forehead.  I stood up and ran back to the laor, passing by Leo and Raph, and entering his lab. "What the hell is your problem!!!" I yelled at him.