14. Bad surprise (part 1)

*one morning*
*Narrators POV*

You had woke up to loud yells. It was Raph and Donnie. They were fighting over you, specially since you and Donnie had been dating lately. He took it like a bad thing. Well, he still thinks you work for the Krang, even tho you don't. It was hard for you, listening two brothers fight over a robotic girl. It sucked.

After a few minutes passed of you listening them yelling, Donnie walked to your room "Hey (nick-name)... you heard didn't you?...." He said with a sad look on his face. "Its ok D... Don't worry, I'm fine, and used to it... I just hate seeing you two fight..." You said standing up and walking towards him. You hugged him, and he hugged back. "Well, Raph is completly wrong. You are not the bad guy... you are one of us now.... well, kinda... and he is the one that always starts the fights." He said as he hold you small body compared to his. "I know, but... try talking.... like, please don't fight, you two are brothers." You broke the hug to look at him. He still had a sad look on his face, so you smiles at him, and kisses his cheek. He blushed a little, and hold your hands. "I'll try talking to him later, for now I want to be with my princess." He smiled a little, and you giggled happy.

You two were sitting in bed, mostly talking. Sometime you two started watching movies, but never ended them. You yawned, and laid back. "You tired?" Donnie asked you. "Yeah... kinda am..." You said and he stood up. "Well, I'll be on my lab working, you rest (nick name)" He smiled at you and walked out of the room, you smiled back and closed your eyes.

* after a few hours of sleep*

You woke up thinking what time was. You stood up and walked to the living room and noticed that everyone was gone. You then walked to the kitchen and grabbed a slice of left over pizza, cooked it in the microwave, and starting eating it. You felt lonely, so you decided to look for Donnie. You finished your slice of pizza and walked to Donnie's lab. There was a mess, but on his table there were different papers. You walked towards the table, and loomed at those paper. They were all the news about all the victims you killed. Then you saw the news of your parents, and another one of your brother. Your heart starts raising, and saw pictures of the krang, and the he foot. There was a folder filled with death caused by mutagen, and caused by the foot or krang. You were confused. Then you saw another folder, you opened it and you couldn't believe what you just saw.