10. insulted and kicked out

*your POV *

I woke up, and noticed that I was in Donnie's arms. Then I started thinking 'Do I like Donnie?' I shake my head and noticed the Donnie was waking up. "Hey (y,n)... morning" I smiled a little "good morning... sorry about last night... I felled asleep..." I sat up straight. "Its ok, don't worry... I don't mind having a cute robot girl sleeping on my arms" He smiled and blushed at what he said. I giggled and blushed a little. Then I yawned and smelled food. "Huh? It smells so good" I said. "Yeah, Mikey has to be making breakfast right now" I smiled a little, and then looked down "Are your brothers ok with me staying here?" I asked Donnie "why do you ask? I mean, they are okay with it, I already have talked to them..." "it's just that I was a Serial Killer... they won't trust me..." He looked at me "They do trust you. Even Casey! And me to..." I felt that he was lying for some reason.

A few minutes passed and Mikey yelled "Breakfasts ready!!!" Donnie stood up and offered me a hand. I took his hand and he helped me walk towards the kitchen. He made me sit on a chair, and he sat next to me "Morning Donnie, and (y,n)" Mikey smiles, then Leo and Raph camed in the kitchen. "Does she really need to stay with us?" Raph asked "Yeah dude, how can she live with the normal humans, when she is a robot girl" Mikey said "yeah, Mikey is right Raph, we can't let her go like that... I'm going to start working on a reto-motagen... well I'm going to try..." Donnie said. "Don't worry Donnie... don't rush... I have a house... I'll stay there better.. " I said "no... I need YOU here... for..  uhm... making the reto-mutagen....." Everyone looked at Donnie "What? It's true... I need to take blood exams so I can make the retro-mutagen..." "Well, then work fast Donnie, I don't want a robotic girl living with us... she might even work for krang." I looked down "No I dont...."

"Look at her! It looks like she works for krang!!!" Raph kept saying.

I stood up and threw my robotic hand, hitting the table hard making Raph shut up and everyone else jump.

"Shush your fludging mouth Raph!!! I dont! Work for the krang! If I did, I would've taken that red haired girl to them!" I yelled. 'W-what?'

I walked away making Donnie go after me. "(Y,n) I'm so sorry.... Raph can-" I didn't let him finish "Raph nothing Donnie.... He hates me... for no reason...." I started walking out of the lair. "Where are you going?!" He said behind me. "Home.. I can't stand living next to a guys that will hate my guts..." I walked away.

*Donnie's POV *

I stood there as I saw (y,n) walking away. I ran back to the kitchen and slapped Raph. "What the hell Donnie!!" He yelled getting pissed.

"What's wrong with you Raph?!?!" I yelled at him "no! What's wrong with you!!!" "OH NOTHINGS WRONG WITH ME! Why the hell you told that to (y,n)?!?!" I said hitting the table with my fist. "Well cuz it's true!" "NO ITS NOT!! SHE'S JUST A GIRL IN A HARD SITUATION! THE KRANG TURNED HER INTO A ROBOT, AND I WANT TO HELP HER!!!" I kept yelling.

"Yeah, but don't forget she's a killer Donnie" Leo said "keyword: was! she was a killer! She has changed now! I can see it..." I said calming down a little "you are just falling in love with that creep!" Raph said. "Well what if I am!! AND SHE'S NOT AT CREEP!!!" I yelled, not regretting what I said. Everyone just stood there wide eyed. I walked away from the kitchen, and went out of the lair.