25. home date

*Narrators POV*

It's been over one month since the foot used you to attack the turtles. Now you were cuddling with Donnie in the couch of your home. Donnie was watching a horror movie, while you read story's on your phone, You weren't really on a mood to watch horror movies. While you were reading, Donnie started to stare at your cute face, but you didn't noticed. When you finished you third book, you looked up to see Donnie smiling. "Wha?" You asked, he giggled and said "You look so adorable when you concentrate on your stories" You blushed a bit at his comment and turned off your phone. Donnie changed the movie to (favorite movie). You smiled and went to the kitchen to prepare popcorn, also you called the pizza place and ordered a (favorite toppings) pizza. As you waited you took your (favorite candy) and put them in a bowl. Then you heard the door, opened it, and paid the pizza guy, he gave you the pizza and you went back to the kitchen to get the candy and the big bowl of popcorn. You walked back to the living room to see Donnie sitting there watching (movie) . He looked at you wide eyed. "What's that for?" He asked. "Well.... it's raining, and I'm hungry, so why not and have a date with our favorite food, and cuddle." Donnie smiled as you placed all the food on the coffee table and pulled it closer to the couch. You laid next to Donnie with your (favorite color) blanket. You both started eating as you two watched the (movie).

((Short but cutee 😊☺😝))

DOUBLE UPDATE THO!!! *Parties*