17. thinking

*Mikey's POV*

It's been two weeks since (y,n) disappeared, without us knowing that she was captured by the foot. Raph started talking bad things about her. "Cmon! This must be a trap for us!"
"NO ITS not Raph!!! She's in danger!!!" Donnie yelled at Raph
"Maybe Raph's right... I mean, she left us, and dissapeared, then a two weeks later the foot says that they have her, maybe she planed everything" Leo said calmly
"No! She's in danger, and I need to save her!!!"

I was tired of listening them fight. "Why don't you all shut your mouth!!!" I yelled getting really pissed. "I'm tired of listening u guys fight!!! Why don't we just look for the truth!!!" I stood up and walked out of the kitchen, and made my way to my room.

*Narrators POV*

Mikey and Donnie were hurt, they didn't wanted you to be in danger, Leo and Raph didn't cared much, Splinter only said to fingers the real truth.

You were starving, your bones could show off, and you were always tired. Every time you said or did something wrong, Shredder would punish you by electrucuting your body. How? He put a mind controlin device on your neck, but it wasn't working to mind controlin you, instead it worked for punishing you. Your body couldn't take it anymore. It was week from every punishment, plus you were starving.

Karai was getting impaciente. Same as Shredder. Baxter Stockman was working on brain worms, while fish face and razhar kept looking for the turtles with the foot bots.

*Donnie's POV*

I walked to my lab, and kept working on the reto-mutagen for (y,n), that's if she comes back. I hope she does, and I know she will. I just need to rescue her, and explain everything that happened. But what if Leo and Raph are right? I mean, she did left, but we heard no screams through the cameras I set up of the sewers. Well, nothing apeared through them. I sigh and kept working, but I couldn't stop thinking about her.