16. ....

*your POV*

I waited 10 minutes for Mikey,  but he didn't came back. I stood up and ran to the nearest manhole cover. I climbed the ladder and jumped to the roof top next to the manhole cover. I looked around to see which of the buildings was nearest to the one you were standing on. Then i ran towards it, and jumped. When i landed on the next building my robotic leg didn't hold my weight and I fell down, and I scratched my knee.

I cleaned the blood and stood up again, looking at the next building. I ran towards it, and jumped as high as I could, and as far too. I landed on the edge, making me fall backwards. I hold onto the very edge.

While I was holding on, a girl showed up in front of me. "Well, well, well, who do we have here" She said "can you please help me?" I asked, my arms were getting tired, I couldn't hold my own weight. She thought it for a second bur then grabbed my arm and helped me up. "Woah, what happened to you" I looked at her better, and she had black and blond hair, she was wearing nice armour, and had a katana on her side. "Well, I got experimented on by the Krang" I said.

*Narrators POV*

The girl in front of you laughed at your answer. "I thought you were in a costume" She laughed. "N-no... I really was experimented on... but my friends saved me" you said to her and she stopped laughing. "Well, who are your friends? They must be very brave!" She said "Yes they are,  and they are mutants... but please don't tell anyone!!!" You begged.

Her eyes winded as an idea went through her head. "Well, ok... hey, why don't we hang out at my place?" She asked you, and you smiled. "Ok!! Oh by the way, names (y,n)" you said excited. "Nice to meet you (y,n), im... Harmony" She lied.

*Karai's POV*

This is perfect! Now I'll take her to shredder, so he can mind control her, and take us to Splinter. I grinned at her "Well let's go!" I tried to sound exited, and it worked she looked happy, and we made our way to my father's lair. As I got in she looked a little confused. I guess the turtle never had talked about us. I walked inside father's throne, qnd I kneeled respecting him. "Father, I have brought someone that works with the turtles" I smirked, "wait, what?!?!, I told you not to tell anyone Harmony" She yelled, "foot! Hold her! Don't let her escape" Father said, and I stood up "you stupid girl, My name is not Harmony! It's Karai" I said and her eyes winded. "You lied to me?!" "TAKE HER TO THE DUNGEONS!" I yelled and the Foot obey my orders.

*your POV*

You were scared as they took you to a dungeon full of cells. But they were empty. The foot threw me to a cell and locked me in. I ran towards the bars and yelled "Let me go!!!" Then Karai appeared through the foot. "I'm sorry but I cant... I need you so the turtles can come and rescue you" She said with a smirk on her face.

You looked down "they wont... they don't even care if im here anymore" I said sitting on the ground. "Well, I do think they will come. The foot is already sending a message to them"

"Please don't hurt them..."

You cried