Chapter 24

See, I uploaded again soon :)  Hope you enjoy this chapter, don't forget to comment and vote, and check out my other story Wickian, and add me on twitter (Cobbling).  Thanks again for your support, love you all :)

Chapter 24

    I woke up in a daze at first, feeling warm bare skin against my naked body, an arm wrapped protectively around me and my bare bum sticking partway off the couch I was on.  When I opened my eyes and looked up, into Kieran’s peaceful face, it all came flooding back in a burst of emotion.  We’d…  We’d had sex for most of the night.  Each of us taking turns pleasuring each other.  I didn’t know I had it in me… 

    My hand was on his chest, and his hand over top, and my head was between his armpit and side.  My other arm was under his shoulder, and I had lost feeling in it.  And yet I was more comfortable than I had ever been in my entire life.  This was where I was meant to be.  I snuggled in closer, a movement that made Kieran shift a little and sigh in his sleep.  I looked up again, marveling at how beautiful and peaceful he looked sleeping; how uncaring he now seemed, with his jaw no longer clenched and the skin around his eyes loose and relaxed.  His nose twitched in his sleep.  I lay there admiring him for a few moments, trying to gather my thoughts when I realized something…

    Luka…

    Suddenly I was horrified that I could have done this to him; I was no cheater, and I had certainly never meant for this to happen.  Sam was mostly right; I would end up hurting Luka, because I had jumped at the chance to date him without actually really liking him.  It had almost been revenge for Kieran’s rejection.  I should have said no.  Why didn’t I say no?  Stupid, Stupid.

    “Morning, sleepy,” Kieran’s voice sounded above me, rough with sleep and huskiness.

    “You’re the one still sleepy,” I whispered, all thoughts scattered the moment he spoke.  He rubbed the small of my back, sending tremors up my spine and clouding my vision.  The hand holding my on top of his chest moved to my face and stroked some of the hair from my forehead.

    “And you’re the one still beautiful,” he murmured.  In one swift movement, he shifted so that I was laying on top of him, my head on his chest and his fingers drawing circles on my shoulder blades.  I shuddered involuntarily and he chuckled. 

    “I never would have thought this possible after…” he hesitated briefly.  “After how cruel I was to you.  But now, having you here, right beside me, after what I would definitely call the best night of my life, it’s a dream come true.  Thank you.”

    I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.  Had he really wanted me that much?  As much as I had wanted him?  I don’t think I’d ever heard something so wonderful in my life.  And, aside from the intense guilt I felt about Luka, I was the happiest I had ever been.  I reached up, putting my elbows on his chest and kissed Kieran lightly on the mouth, with as much tenderness as I could, trying to show him how much I was thanking him.  He didn’t let the kiss stay gentle however; he brought his hands up, burying them in my hair, and pushing my head down, moving his lips against mine.  I felt like we were one again, as I had last night, except for one thing.  I wriggled myself down a little so that I was over his bulge and allowed him to push deep inside of me, and we spent the entire morning doing over what we had done last night.

    When we finally decided we should probably get up, we untangled our tangled, sweaty limbs.  I wrapped a blanket around myself and sat up, looking away as Kieran’s naked form stood up and began picking out his clothes among all of our clothes strewn around.  When he saw my averted gaze, he laughed, which brought my eyes to him.  His body was perfect, his legs muscular, a six pack gracing his well-toned chest.  I tried very hard not to look at the huge shape hanging between his legs.