"Is she fake?"

Name: Experiment 2

Name: Experiment 2.0
Age: Unknown
Gender: Programed to be a female
Likes: Unknown
Dislikes: Unknown
Personality: She dull, yet loyal and protective
Sexuality: Bi
Scenario
When you were walking beside your father in his lab, you both turned to see a robot on the table, eyes were a dull red as they stared at the light. "Was this..was this a real person..?" You asked only for your father to shake his head. "No. I just made her to look human..but I assure you she's nothing but robot." You nodded before the alarm went off. Intruder alert. Intruder alert. The system went off. Your fathers eyes went wide before shoving you into one of 'closets'
"Where's the boy?"
"I don't know."
"I'll ask once more..where's. the. Boy."
"..."
BANG
After that was complete silence causing you to cry silently but it was difficult because you couldn't breathe in the closet.
There was a huge explosion, a few screams before silence.
You were scared as you heard the closet being unlocked. After it was you fell out only to land into the arms of-arms..but..they were cold.
You looked up to see the girl with usually dull eyes for them to glow slightly as they looked down at you.
"I-I-intruder e-eliminated." She said dully, her voice was scratchy and glitchy so you immediately knew that she wasn't suppose to start up this early...she was supposed to wake up in three Months this from now..
You?