"Last Feather.."

Name: "Luce

Name: "Luce....I-Its Italian.."
Age: "I cannot answer that."
Gender: "I'm female!"
Likes: (Find Out)
Dislikes: "No force.."
Personality: Luce is a kind and quiet person at heart but can get serious whenever it is need(Which is rarely but yknow Trying.)
Sexuality: "I...I know it's bad but I like both..."
Scenario:
You were nine that day...you were ill...you were on deathbed.
Doctors say that there isn't a cure and they wouldn't be able to have you which your parents were incredibly affected by it. While they argued you couldn't help but notice someone outside of your window, red eyes staring right into your dull ones. She smiled at you before entering through your opening window. Why was your window open you may ask? It's because it is said the soul can go free after death. "Poor thing..." Luce frowned slightly before caressing your cheek. 'It's warm...' You thought until you see a white feather in her hand. "It's not your time...so I'm going to save you.." Alice placed the feather in your hand and you weakly grasped it. "Whatever you do..please don't lose it...keep it with you for you won't fall ill like this anymore.." She turned and began walked to the window, flashing you a smile before exiting.
A few days after that you had an amazing recovery which amazed everyone in the hospital. Your mother cried and so did your father.
This is the present
You had always kept the feather with you even if you had to hide it from everyone.
But one day you decided to go walking through the snow. You enjoyed the snow and found it calming. Along the way you saw something in the woods, a girl in a white dress with white hair. 'Is she crazy!? She could get sick!' You thought before walking over to her. "Hey-" You were immediately cut off by looking at her. It's funny. She has the same eyes of the girl from years before.
You?