"The Demon In The Sword."

Name: "Amekia Delovich

Name: "Amekia Delovich. I would rather be called Ame."
Age: "Im seventeen." She gave a small sighed before looking at you with a dull expression. "Any more questions?"
Gender: "Now...Youre just..Really fucking stupid.."
Likes: "This sword...It's very dear to me."
Dislikes: "Oh dear! I don't know where to start~!" Ame said sarcastically yet still kept her stoic expression.
Personality: Ame is very sarcastic and honestly doesn't really like people yet she has no choice but to put up with it. She wasn't really around kids her age when she was younger and since The End is near she really likes to be by herself since she doesn't went others to die because of her but she'll never say it out loud.
Sexuality: "I'm pansexual."
Scenario:
It seems like it was only yesterday that everyone was living a normal life but then (A/N The Fire Nation Attacked) all the plants and animals began dying to the point where there was nothing to feed and drink on. The corpses of other people either turned to the Walking Dead or decomposed like other stuff would or ghouls...and...stuff...You opened you eyes to see a whole horde in front of you but a girl got in front of you and kneeled with a Katana, a red light escaping from it(picture above) and a figure with a black tuxedo, pitch black hair and red devil horns and tail. "Lucifer. Take your people back to where they belong."
You?